no messages

Old June 26th 06, 04:07 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default no messages

i'm not getting any messages here. any idea why?

Old June 26th 06, 04:09 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

This message came through just fine
Ann
http://community.webshots.com/user/mrs_ducky

Old June 26th 06, 05:13 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

judy, check 'view' on OE.
might be something needs tweaking.
cheers from a now nearly summers day here in winter in the south pacific.
go figure.
jeanne
oh btw, as you can see your post came thru fine, could also be u'r isp
doesnt get updates on usenet groups often enough or someone is doing
maintenence and its interferred with your usual quantity, who knows, so many
things can affect these groups

"judy clarke" wrote...
i'm not getting any messages here. any idea why?

Old June 26th 06, 05:24 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

If Judy isn't getting any messages here, why are people responding to her
message? I sent her an email and hope to see that what I suggested was of
help.

--
Mary

Old June 26th 06, 05:29 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

well uh hmmmmm, is this a trick question.
i figured if she can send, she ought to be able to read but then today my
brain aint working well. silly me, eh. thanks for covering my bum.
cheers,
jeanne

"maryd" wrote...

Old June 26th 06, 07:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Judy- now you'll have us all giggling all over again remembering your
subject line the last time- "not getting any". That was a HOOT!!!

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Old June 26th 06, 03:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Howdy!

Your Shirley MacLaine connection is not plugged in?
Your Ouija board is broken?

Ragmop/Sandy--ready to quilt

Old June 26th 06, 05:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

posted and emailed

judy clarke wrote:
i'm not getting any messages here. any idea why?

If it's been awhile since you've cleared out the old messages and compacted
the space in Outlook Express (or if you've never done it) try this......

Highlight the newsgroup name in the list on the left, right click, select
Properties.
Select Local File tab.

Click the 'Reset' button then click Yes when the pop up box asks if you're
sure. At this point all the posts will disappear. Click the 'Compact'
button, click OK.

Now from the top toolbar click on Tools.... Get Next ## Headers. This should
download the newest posts. The number will depend on what you have set up to
download. Default is 300. If you want more click Get Next... again. (You'll
only be able to download as many posts as your ISP has stored on their
server.)

If that doesn't work the problem is most likely your ISP. You'll have to
call them and find out what's going on.

Hope this helps!
--
Jeri
"Change is inevitable, except from vending machines."

Old June 27th 06, 10:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

thanks to Mary I'm getting them again. ...
I needed my fix

Old June 27th 06, 11:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

which thing fixed it?
just in case i get stuck again.
sometimes i might know what to do but i forget, argh.
brain like a sieve doncha know. )
jeanne
--
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz