offer stainless steel jewellery

Old August 1st 05, 04:00 AM
James

Default offer stainless steel jewellery

Dear Sir / Madam,

We are a jewelry manufacturer and exporter located in the south of
China, so we can offer jewelry at competitive price with good quality
of various designs. Our main products are stainless steel jewelry,

Minimum order quantity is 30 pieces per each design. No minimum order
value required, so it is very easy to begin with a trial order.

Order's delivery would be effected within 14 working days after your
order confirmed. Shipment is via FedEx or UPS to your door.

For more information about the catalog and price, please reply me as
well as I can send the details to you via e-mail.

Best regards.

James Chou
Good News Jewelry Co., Ltd.

Should you have any question, please feel free to contact us at:
Fax : +86-769-5429 279
Tel : +86-769-5429 329
Email :

Stainless Steel Kinetic Watch with compass Pike Jewelry 0 November 7th 04 06:11 PM
Gazelle2 -vs- K's Creation Stainless Steel Floor Stand Catrin Needlework 3 October 13th 04 11:39 PM
tumbling stainless steel Robert Stenson Jewelry 1 September 24th 04 02:22 AM
Common metal alloys Bungadora Beads 13 April 18th 04 09:35 PM
Where to get stainless steel signet ring "blanks"? (driving me nuts!) Jeff S. Jewelry 2 October 27th 03 06:17 AM