Clearance Sale; New Nathan, Moda, Lakehouse, Chanteclaire, Alexander Henry at The Virginia Quilter

Old May 27th 05, 03:40 PM
The Virginia Quilter

Default Clearance Sale; New Nathan, Moda, Lakehouse, Chanteclaire, Alexander Henry at The Virginia Quilter

The Virginia Quilter Newsletter
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/
May 22, 2005

Hello quilting friends!

Our huge blowout sale continues through the month of May! Everything
in our closeout section is $3-$5 a yard with more fabrics being added
every day! This is a great time to stock up on backing fabrics.
Quantities are limited, so act fast! :-)

We just received some adorable new children's prints from AE Nathan,
gorgeous holiday prints from Moda, and we've restocked most of the
Hydrangea & Raspberry prints from Lakehouse (these go very quickly!).
Come by and check them out today!

We need your help! Business is growing fast and we need more
part-time fabric cutters. If you or someone you know lives in the
Fredericksburg/Spotsylvania, VA area, please give us a call at
540-368-0088 or email us at for more
information. Or you can visit our website for more information.
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/Cutter.htm

**New Fabrics
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/onlin...s_Category.htm

***Sweet Hearts
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/onlin...et_Hearts.html
Hearts on Pink
Hearts on Yellow
Hearts on Green
Love Letters on Blue
Love Letters on Yellow
Tiny Hearts on Pink
Dots on Blue

***Warm & Woolly Winter from Deb Strain
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/onlin...ly_Winter.html
Warm & Woolly Winter Panel - 24" x 44"
Mittens on Cream
Snowflakes on Dusky Blue
Warm & Woolly Winter Stripe
Snowmen on Dusky Blue
Snowflakes on Dark Blue

***Hydrangeas & Raspberries
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/onlin...spberries.html
Hydrangeas & Raspberries on Ivory
Plum Hydrangea Blossoms
Raspberry Hydrangea Blossoms
Hydrangeas & Raspberries on Periwinkle
Violet Hydrangea Blossoms
Salmon Pink Hydrangea Blossoms

***Grandma's Quilting Basics
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/onlin...ng_Basics.html
Small Dots on Pink
Small Dots on Red
Small Dots on Yellow
Small Dots on Green
Small Dots on Aqua
Small Dots on Blue
Small Dots on Purple
Small Dots on Black
Small Dots on Red
Small Dots on Yellow
Small Dots on Green
Small Dots on Black

***Playmates
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/onlin...Playmates.html
Color Blocks
Kids & Crayons
Happy Suns
Crayon Drawings
Bugs in Jars
Children's Writing Tablet

***Savannah Christmas
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/onlin...Christmas.html
Magnolia Blossoms
Ivy & Holly
Gold Dots on Cream

***New Alexander Henry
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/onlin...der_Henry.html
Paper Dolls on White
Paper Dolls on Pink
Camouflage Girls
Skull-finity

Monthly Drawing
Don't forget to sign up for your chance to win a free $25 gift
certificate. :-)

Thanks and Happy Quilting!

Lisa Ayo
The Virginia Quilter