old messages

Old April 23rd 04, 07:39 PM
Don/Gen

Default old messages

Does someone have the site handy where we can find old posts, in particular,
a person? I thought I had it marked, but can't find it. Google is less
than helpful. TIA
Gen

Old April 24th 04, 12:34 AM
CNYstitcher

Gen - Google has worked for me.....if you are looking for posts in this
group, do a search on the group, and once that loads, click "search only
in rec.crafts.textiles.quilting" and enter the persons name or ID in the
search box......has worked every time for me

Don/Gen wrote:

Does someone have the site handy where we can find old posts, in particular,
a person? I thought I had it marked, but can't find it. Google is less
than helpful. TIA
Gen

Larisa
--
Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations

Old April 24th 04, 01:26 AM
Don/Gen

Thanks. Actually I guess I'm looking for the site where it told who was the
most frequent poster, etc. That was discussed a couple of weeks ago.
Gen
nk.net...

Old April 24th 04, 01:31 AM
A&T

try this:
http://netscan.research.microsoft.co...08%2F06%2F2003

Tricia

"Don/Gen" wrote in message
Thanks. Actually I guess I'm looking for the site where it told who was

the
most frequent poster, etc. That was discussed a couple of weeks ago.
Gen
nk.net...

Old April 24th 04, 01:34 AM
Julia Altshuler

I only know google as a way of finding a person through old posts. To
use it, you have to be able to remember something, either the email
address, posting name, rough time period the person was posting, or
subject header of a thread. If you have any one of those, you can
search google, wade through a lot of what you weren't looking for and
possibly find your person.. If you're looking for someone who posted
here, you might try pinging. That's putting "ping" and the person's
name in the subject line.

--Lia

Old April 24th 04, 01:47 AM
Polly Esther

You don't have to google. The most frequent poster was I. Not because I knew
the most, I was just having the most fun. Polly

"Don/Gen" wrote in message
Thanks. Actually I guess I'm looking for the site where it told who was

the
most frequent poster, etc. That was discussed a couple of weeks ago.
Gen
nk.net...

Old April 24th 04, 07:35 AM
Krysia Thompson

On Fri, 23 Apr 2004 14:39:51 -0400, "Don/Gen"
wrote:

Does someone have the site handy where we can find old posts, in particular,
a person? I thought I had it marked, but can't find it. Google is less
than helpful. TIA
Gen

Trys this:
http://groups.google.com/advanced_gr...les. quilting