Vanilla Ice vs. MC Hammer

Old June 17th 08, 04:56 AM posted to aus.dvd,rec.arts.movies.past-films,alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

Default Vanilla Ice vs. MC Hammer

Who is cooler...Vanilla Ice or MC Hammer?

MC Hammer:
- is black
- wears huge pants
- does the typewriter dance better then anyone
- says "propa'" instead of "proper"
- blew tens of millions of $ in a few years

Vanilla Ice:
- shaves his eyebrows
- starred in a hit movie with popular petition
(http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/coolasicebluray)
- banged Madonna
- says "yep yep" instead of "yes" or "sure"
Old June 17th 08, 09:48 AM posted to aus.dvd,rec.arts.movies.past-films,alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Parrotfish

wrote ...
Who is cooler...Vanilla Ice or MC Hammer?

Errrrrm............ I think 'Ice' would be cooler than 'Hammer'..... I think
frozen water is the crucial clue Lol !
Do either of them *Knit or Crochet* ?
--
Regards..............P-f

Old June 17th 08, 04:22 PM posted to aus.dvd,rec.arts.movies.past-films,alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
DeadWalrus

On Jun 16, 10:56*pm, wrote:
Who is cooler...Vanilla Ice or MC Hammer?

First why choose when you can have both.
http://www.google.com/musicl?lid=2_j...id=gw3q7osDIGE

Second if I'm forced to pick I'm going with.......

Go Ninja! Go Ninja! Go!
Old June 17th 08, 11:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Carey N.

snipping cross-posted groups

Old June 19th 08, 04:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn,aus.dvd,rec.arts.movies.past-films,alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
[email protected]

On Jun 18, 11:17*pm, "YarnWright" wrote:
DeadWalrus spun a FINE 'yarn':

On Jun 16, 10:56*pm, wrote:
Who is cooler...Vanilla Ice or MC Hammer?

First why choose when you can have both.
http://www.google.com/musicl?lid=2_j...id=gw3q7osDIGE

Second if I'm forced to pick I'm going with.......

Go Ninja! Go Ninja! Go!
---
avast! AV: Inbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 080617-0, 06/17/2008
Tested: 6/17/2008 9:46:39 PM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006

end quoted

DeadWalrus. . .
WHY are you cross-posting your crap over to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn? *WE don't
cross-post over to YOU!
YarnWright
a little sick of the BS

--http://www.lulu.com/yarnwrighthttp://yarnwright.etsy.comhttp://yarnwright.comhttp://noreensknitche.comhttp://noreensknitche.weblogs.ushttp://optional-knitting.comhttp://yarnscapes.com
---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 080618-0, 06/18/2008
Tested: 6/18/2008 10:15:49 PM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006http://www.avast.com- Hide quoted text -

YarnWright, stfu. YOU are the one who started cross-posting in the
first place.

Read this, jerk:
http://tinyurl.com/6qasa4
Old June 19th 08, 05:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn,aus.dvd,rec.arts.movies.past-films,alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
[email protected]

On Jun 16, 10:56*pm, wrote:
[...]

Read this, jerk:http://tinyurl.com/6qasa4- Hide quoted text -

Excuse me the person who hides under the nicknmae the saab [ which
probably for you is a cover up for some CRUDE term... would you
kindly stop harrasing a Long time , loved member of this ng.
Your use of Vanilla & Hammer show you are inteligent , why waste this
gift on such posts?
This are coverup terms for sex symbols!!!! ok now we all know that you
wanted to say it ,,, thank you ,,
mirjam
Old June 19th 08, 11:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn,aus.dvd,rec.arts.movies.past-films,alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
[email protected]

On Jun 16, 10:56*pm, wrote:
[...]

mirjam- Hide quoted text -

Actually, Saab is a fine maker of pinball machines (not to be confused
with the car maker). And they sponsor me so I play professionally
(technically...the money isn't so great). Add it all up and I'm "The
Saab Pro". Kindly get your mind out of the gutter.

Next. YarnWright has been going on the pinball group and making fun
of everyone calling us losers. Then she collects our email addresses
and posts them onto the Vanilla Ice petition. See for yourself (look
at all of our email addresses there):

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/coolasicebluray
Old June 19th 08, 11:06 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn,aus.dvd,rec.arts.movies.past-films,alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
[email protected]

On Jun 16, 10:56*pm, wrote:
[...]

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/coolasicebluray- Hide quoted text -

Sorry , I am not interested in many petitions,, And i don`t care if
Norren by mistake dragged your posts here , We all agree that we have
different interests ,,, so GOOD BY ,,
mirjam
Old June 19th 08, 03:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Not Likely

wrote in message

Excuse me the person who hides under the nicknmae the saab [ which
probably for you is a cover up for some CRUDE term... would you
kindly stop harrasing a Long time , loved member of this ng.
Your use of Vanilla & Hammer show you are inteligent , why waste this
gift on such posts?
This are coverup terms for sex symbols!!!! ok now we all know that you
wanted to say it ,,, thank you ,,
mirjam

--

Hi Mirjam! I just peeked in this morning and saw your message so I thought
I'd comment. I did read the answer from saab about the meaning of his/her

In anycase, whether the names are what they *were* or are now being used to
cleverly disguise something else, I have no idea why people insist on
putting this sort of thing on newsgroups about yarnwork. *shrug* I'm glad
I don't read rcty much anymore, at least I'm not bothered by this nonsense
now.... just weeding through it to find on-topic posts is a pain in the
butt.

*hugs*
Gemini

Old June 19th 08, 10:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Carey N.

Default OT: Vanilla Ice vs. MC Hammer

"YarnWright" wrote in message
Carey N. spun a FINE 'yarn':

snipping cross-posted groups

Carey N.. . .
They're idiots, aren't they?
LOL
Noreen

Don't mind me; I figure that if anyone *really* wants to cross-chat with
multiple groups, they can cut-and-paste the same message to each group
separately.

I was just getting a bit perturbed at the cross-postings and hoped I could
eliminate some, sort of a "kicking my feeting in cyber-space" tantrum. At
least now you'll know why, if I can't contain myself in future.

How's the birthday/anniversay plans going?

--
Carey in MA