World wide knitting day

Old June 5th 08, 03:57 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

Default World wide knitting day

We goty notices about a World wide KNIT IN PUBLIC day ,,,, there will
be a Haifa Meeting anf i might go and show my face ,,,,
mirjam
Old June 5th 08, 11:29 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
angel_crafter

Oh wow! That's sounds like a lot of fun. Enjoy. Portia
Old June 5th 08, 09:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Richard Eney

In article ,
YarnWright wrote:
spun a FINE 'yarn':

We got notices about a World wide KNIT IN PUBLIC day ,,,,
there will be a Haifa Meeting and i might go and show my face ,,,,
mirjam

Mirjam . .
It's the FOURTH ANNUAL, and I'm hostessing (for the third time)
here in Tennessee, USA, so if you DO go knit in public,
we'll essentially be knitting together!
Hop on our brooms and meet halfway???

It's Saturday, June 14th this year.

=Tamar
Old June 6th 08, 02:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

On Jun 5, 10:07*pm, "YarnWright" wrote:
spun a FINE 'yarn':

We goty notices about a World wide KNIT IN PUBLIC day ,,,, there will
be a Haifa Meeting anf i might go and show my face ,,,,
mirjam

Mirjam . .
It's the FOURTH ANNUAL, and I'm hostessing (for the third time) here in Tennessee, USA,
so if you DO go knit in public, we'll essentially be knitting together! *Hop on our
brooms and meet halfway???
Love,
Noreen

--http://www.lulu.com/yarnwrighthttp://yarnwright.etsy.comhttp://yarnwright.comhttp://noreensknitche.comhttp://noreensknitche.weblogs.ushttp://optional-knitting.comhttp://yarnscapes.com
---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 080605-0, 06/05/2008
Tested: 6/5/2008 2:07:54 PM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006http://www.avast.com

Hee Noreen i intend to go for an hour 0r more ,,,,,,, And i think that
on this day i will HOP ON MY
circular needles and not the broom....,,mirjam
Old June 6th 08, 02:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

On Jun 5, 11:25*pm, (Richard Eney) wrote:
In article ,

YarnWright wrote:
spun a FINE 'yarn':

We got notices about a World wide KNIT IN PUBLIC day ,,,,
there will be a Haifa Meeting and i might go and show my face ,,,,
mirjam

Mirjam . .
It's the FOURTH ANNUAL, and I'm hostessing (for the third time)
here in Tennessee, USA, so if you DO go knit in public,
we'll essentially be knitting together! *
Hop on our brooms and meet halfway???

It's Saturday, June 14th this year.

=Tamar

Tamar and all others , Saturday , many people here don`t drive or
such , thus they decided to move it to Sunday the 15 th , which will
make it closer to your hours
mirjam
Old June 6th 08, 03:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

On Jun 6, 2:26*pm, "Karlisa" wrote:
One of the LYS here in town is sponsoring it and I got my invite via email
the other day. *Unfortunately, it'll be well into 90 plus degree temps by
then and there's just no way in hell I'm going to go over there and sit
around knitting outside. *The invite told us to bring a blanket for sitting
outside and something cold to drink. *I can't imagine trying to knit with
sweaty hands and sweat running down my face. *ugh! * Yesterday it was 99
degrees and freaking miserable. *I can't imagine how hot amd humid it will
be by June 14. * Too bad they couldn't find another public place to hold
this, like a mall, museum or some place indoors, because I'd really like to
go and participate. * South Carolina heat takes no prisoners. *:-)

lisa

Hee Lisa Sounds like your city mooved to our part of the world ,, we
had a nice 35 celius today , [ after this i stopped looking at the
thermometer
mirjam
Old June 6th 08, 03:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
suzee[_2_]

Karlisa wrote:
One of the LYS here in town is sponsoring it and I got my invite via email
the other day. Unfortunately, it'll be well into 90 plus degree temps by
then and there's just no way in hell I'm going to go over there and sit
around knitting outside. The invite told us to bring a blanket for sitting
outside and something cold to drink. I can't imagine trying to knit with
sweaty hands and sweat running down my face. ugh! Yesterday it was 99
degrees and freaking miserable. I can't imagine how hot amd humid it will
be by June 14. Too bad they couldn't find another public place to hold
this, like a mall, museum or some place indoors, because I'd really like to
go and participate. South Carolina heat takes no prisoners. :-)

We're forecasted to have a sunny 75. Of course being Wyoming, that could
go either way - 90 or snow.....

sue
Old June 6th 08, 03:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mary Fisher

"Richard Eney" wrote in message

It's Saturday, June 14th this year.

=Tamar

Next Saturday is World Nudism Day.

There are too many Days :-)

Mary

Old June 8th 08, 01:57 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
suzee[_2_]

Karlisa wrote:
"suzee" wrote in message
Karlisa wrote:
[...]

Wow. 75 degrees...that sounds marvelous! I've never been to Wyoming, but
it is on my list of places I'd like to visit. From what I've seen on tv and
in books, it looks like a beautiful place. :-)

lisa

You've probably seen Yellowstone and the Tetons. They're waaaaaayyy over
there in the western part of the state. I'm in the high desert prairie
here - sagebrush, prairie dogs, antelope, jack rabbits and lots of
different scenery, but not beautiful....

sue

World wide air ticket 50% discount! A Glass 0 June 3rd 04 01:10 AM
World wide air ticket 50% discount! A Marketplace 0 June 3rd 04 01:10 AM
World WIde Quilt Show Sharon Harper Quilting 4 May 17th 04 01:03 AM
World Wide Quilt Show Jeri Quilting 0 May 8th 04 06:38 PM
The most precious Hug in the whole wide world..and its mine! jennell H Quilting 7 April 18th 04 01:20 PM