OT - Taking a break from rcty for a while.

Old November 8th 07, 06:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Not Likely

Default OT - Taking a break from rcty for a while.

I'm just tired of reading the crap about and between Noreen and Jan all over
the place. I don't care who said or did what... it just is running on far
too long. Obviously there is bad blood between a few people... there is
that everywhere... but this bickering is just too much. I have a lot of
personal problems (here at home as well as worrying about my sister-cousin)
to be bothered reading arguements... so I am taking a much needed break from
reading rcty for a while. I'm not sure when I'll return.

Take care everyone, and *try* to be nice to each other. Life is much too
short for this nonsense.

*hugs*
Gemini

Old November 8th 07, 07:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Bernadette

On Thu, 08 Nov 2007 13:57:39 -0500, Not Likely wrote:

I'm just tired of reading the crap about and between Noreen and Jan all
over the place. I don't care who said or did what... it just is running
on far too long. Obviously there is bad blood between a few people...
there is that everywhere... but this bickering is just too much. I have a
lot of personal problems (here at home as well as worrying about my
sister-cousin) to be bothered reading arguements... so I am taking a much
needed break from reading rcty for a while. I'm not sure when I'll
return.

Take care everyone, and *try* to be nice to each other. Life is much too
short for this nonsense.

*hugs*
Gemini

Take care Gem, thoughts and love still with you and Linda.

--
Blessed are the cracked for they let in the light
Old November 9th 07, 12:07 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
DAB[_2_]

Not Likely wrote:
I'm just tired of reading the crap about and between Noreen and Jan
all over the place. I don't care who said or did what... it just is
running on far too long. Obviously there is bad blood between a few
people... there is that everywhere... but this bickering is just too
much. I have a lot of personal problems (here at home as well as
worrying about my sister-cousin) to be bothered reading arguements...
so I am taking a much needed break from reading rcty for a while. I'm not
sure when I'll return.
Take care everyone, and *try* to be nice to each other. Life is much
too short for this nonsense.

*hugs*
Gemini

I will miss you and I blame both parties....this should have been taken off
the group but each needs to justify each's actions in a public forum to get
others to take sides. I could care less what happened years ago, it's time
to get over it and move on......to me this is no different than trolling for
support. They can't agree what is fact and what is not so IMO for the good
of all that visit should just agree to disagree......you are right life can
be too short.

*hugs back*

Donna

Old November 9th 07, 05:17 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

I am sorry Gemini you feel like this ,,
At times some of us can NOt agree about somethings ,,,,,you can just
disregard it ,,,,I didn`t see it as bickering but as a serious
discussion that should be discussed openly , when and if it occures
and not brushed into an email , where nobody , but the 2 parties can
see what really happens , by being in the open arena , people can make
up their own minds ,,,,,,,
mirjam

TAKING A BREAK!!! CNYstitcher Quilting 1 June 1st 05 12:45 PM
Taking a break KJ Quilting 8 January 25th 05 08:07 PM
OT - Taking a break Johanna Gibson Quilting 3 May 20th 04 04:41 PM
Taking a break KJ Quilting 6 April 8th 04 02:38 PM
Taking a break frood Quilting 4 October 20th 03 12:34 AM