Update on "OT good news for me" 14 September 2007

Old October 7th 07, 12:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Di[_2_]

Default Update on "OT good news for me" 14 September 2007

Hi all,

I have been working for three weeks and am now adjusting to working full
time although it was very hard at first..
There has been some sewing but mainly hand-sewing for my annual Family
Christmas craft gifts. That's about all I can manage without nearly falling
asleep.

My pay-packet this week was spent on a new dishwasher - I am so thrilled as
our other one died 2 years ago.

The next big item is a new lounge suite which will be my very first 'brand
new' suite in my 37-1/2 years of married life. Will be putting this on
lay-by and hopefully have it by Christmas time.
Something very comfortable to sit in at long last.

As it is 9.45pm on Sunday night, I am off to bed to do a bit of reading and
relaxation before going to sleep.

Regards,
Di

Old October 7th 07, 12:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta Zollner

Good work Di! I remember from my working days that after the first difficult
adjustment, I could finish about as much quilting as during my stay-at-home
period. Your organizational skills improve, and you learn to take advantage
of whatever time is available. Wonderful to have money of your own too!
Roberta in D

Old October 7th 07, 04:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article ,
"Di" wrote:

[...]

Good for you, Di! I'm glad it's working out well for you.

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://www.sandymike.net
Old October 7th 07, 05:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Charlotte Hippen

Good to hear things are going well. Thanks for keeping us updated!!

--
Charlotte
http://community.webshots.com/user/charh108