OT - And, who took my postage stamps?

Old December 8th 11, 11:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Alice in PA[_3_]

Default OT - And, who took my postage stamps?

I'm already to get working on the Christmas letter and cards, and I can't
find the $40 book of stamps that I bought a couple weeks ago!! It just
doesn't pay to do things early....like buy the stamps before they were
actually needed.

--
Alice in PA
http://community.webshots.com/user/twosonsatpsu

Old December 9th 11, 12:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

I bought special Christmas stamps to go on our Christmas cards. It crossed
my mind that I should put them with the boxes of Christmas cards so I'd have
everything together. Nope. Decided that it would be better if I put the
special stamps with the plain old postage stamps That worked. (for me)
Have you looked to see if yours are with the cards? Polly

Old December 9th 11, 01:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Shirley Shone[_3_]

On 08/12/2011 22:42, Alice in PA wrote:
I'm already to get working on the Christmas letter and cards, and I
can't find the $40 book of stamps that I bought a couple weeks ago!! It
just doesn't pay to do things early....like buy the stamps before they
were actually needed.

They must have gone to the same place as mine. I have been searching for
an hour and I had them in my hand two weeks ago.
Prayers to St Anthony are needed.
Hugs
Shirley

--
Shirley
www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old December 9th 11, 03:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

"Alice in PA" wrote in message
I'm already to get working on the Christmas letter and cards, and I can't
find the $40 book of stamps that I bought a couple weeks ago!! It just
doesn't pay to do things early....like buy the stamps before they were
actually needed.

--
Alice in PA

When you find THAT safe place, please send me my dogs extra flea pills!
They are very expensive. Thanks! Barbara in FL

Old December 11th 11, 11:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Alice in PA[_3_]

Haven't found them yet! We even bought more, and they still haven't shown
up! I'm thinking that I must've thrown them out with a bunch of receipts
from the bottom of my purse!! I need to have "a safe place" !!

--
Alice in PA
http://community.webshots.com/user/twosonsatpsu
"Bobbie Sews More" wrote in message
m...

Old December 12th 11, 03:23 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Di Maloney[_2_]

Alice,

When you decide on a safe place, you had better post the whereabouts on here
so that we can help you find it again.
It it's on the web it will never get lost :}

Cheers,
Di
Who has 'lost' so many things lately, I have given up and replaced
everything - especially a bag pattern I really needed to make.

Old December 12th 11, 05:06 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Alice in PA[_3_]

Of course, just like if it's on the web, it must be true! Right?

--

"Alice in PA" wrote in message
I'm already to get working on the Christmas letter and cards, and I
can't find the $40 book of stamps that I bought a couple weeks ago!!
It just doesn't pay to do things early....like buy the stamps before
they were actually needed.

--
Alice in PA

When you find THAT safe place, please send me my dogs extra flea pills!
They are very expensive. Thanks! Barbara in FL

Free postage stamps for crafts Dave General Crafting 10 June 26th 12 05:25 PM
Postage stamps to use for crafts on eBay Dave General Crafting 0 October 26th 05 04:05 PM
Knots on Postage Stamps Rodney Knots 4 May 25th 05 03:43 PM
postage stamps Jessamy Quilting 1 November 19th 04 02:47 PM
Postage stamps for craft projects? Dave General Crafting 4 December 2nd 03 08:38 PM