To all those who celebrate...

Old January 9th 17, 11:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default To all those who celebrate...

On Mon, 9 Jan 2017 16:05:20 -0600, Joan Erickson
wrote:

On 1/5/2017 9:48 AM, Liz from Humbug wrote:
That way they also get delivered somewhere warm and safe & aren't sitting on your front porch FREEZING! :-)

Yeah, that wouldn't take long this winter...it's been below 0 for the
last week! 3 above right now but is supposed to dive again in a couple
of days. Plus we've had quite a bit of snow this year. Starting to
feel like the winter of '96/'97--that produced 8 blizzards and then the
flood.

Apparently, these old winter temperatures are good for the trees -

Well, I hope so. The last couple of shipments I've gotten have been
kind of disappointing. Being forever the optimist, I'll be trying again.

-19C here today, wasn`t so bad when I left the underground parking but
returning to the car after parking for three hours, noooot nice,
bloody miserable in fact.
Old January 10th 17, 01:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
sharoncapps

It really has been cold. It is snowing here right now and after today we go
back to the deep freeze. We haven't had near as much snow as you have but
just little snowfalls like and inch or so at a time.
Sharon in MN

news

--
Joan

See my pictures he http://ndjoan.shutterfly.com/pictures

Old January 11th 17, 03:37 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Liz from Humbug[_3_]

Apparently, these old winter temperatures are good for the trees -
Well, I hope so. The last couple of shipments I've gotten have been
kind of disappointing. Being forever the optimist, I'll be trying again.

Call them & let them know!!!!!!! They need to know if it's a shipping issue or a packing issue or an orchard issue!!! They'll try to make it right for you!

Liz
Old January 12th 17, 03:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan Erickson

On 1/10/2017 8:37 PM, Liz from Humbug wrote:
Apparently, these old winter temperatures are good for the trees -

Well, I hope so. The last couple of shipments I've gotten have been
kind of disappointing. Being forever the optimist, I'll be trying again.

Call them & let them know!!!!!!! They need to know if it's a shipping issue or a packing issue or an orchard issue!!! They'll try to make it right for you!

Liz

I'll try remember that the next time I get a poor bunch. I think it's
more an orchard thing because they haven't been very juicy & sweet.

Thanks, Liz. It's nice to have someone "in the business"!

--
Joan

See my pictures he http://ndjoan.shutterfly.com/pictures

Unknown