The Joy of Books

Old January 11th 12, 01:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Ginger in CA

Default The Joy of Books

That put a smile on my face this morning.
Thanks

Ginger in CA

On Jan 10, 3:55*pm, Sandy E wrote:
Howdy!

This is ON topic because I'm sure some of those books
are about quilting. *Of course they are!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKVcQnyEIT8

Ragmop/Sandy- often finding joy in books

Old January 11th 12, 03:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

Default Happy birthday gals! was The Joy of Books

Happy Birthday to Shirley, Di and Leigh. Best wishes for a great year to
come
and many more.
Taria

"Leigh Harris" wrote in message
eb.com...

Happy birthdays Shirley and Di! Mine's tomorrow, but 'only' 47 years. Can we
add any more to keep counting down? :-)

Leigh Harris
Perth, Western Australia

"Di Maloney" wrote

Happy Birthday Shirley with many more to come.

Mine was on Saturday - 66 years.

"Shirley Shone" wrote

I really enjoyed that, took me back to the job I had working in a library
until I retired.
Today is my 76th birthday.
Hugs
Shirley

Old January 11th 12, 03:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Shirley Shone[_3_]

Happy birthday for tomorrow
Shirley

--
Shirley
www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old January 11th 12, 03:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
AllisonH

Wonderful video!! I do so love book stores.... and secondhand book
stores best of all. There are always treasures to be found there.

This particular bookstore is in Toronto (Ontario Canada) so I can go see
the real thing next time I go visit friends.

Allison

On 10/01/2012 8:47 PM, Nana.Wilson wrote:
THAT IS wonderful. How'd they do that AND just where is the lovely book
storesigh

Nana ....... who can just smell the books

"Di wrote in message
I loved it, thanks. My passions are books, quilting, appliqué and genealogy
after family.

Di

Old January 11th 12, 04:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

"Shirley Shone"

I really enjoyed that, took me back to the job I had working in a library
until I retired.
Today is my 76th birthday.
Hugs
Shirley
--
Shirley

Hapy Birthday!
Barbara in FL

Old January 11th 12, 04:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Denise in NH[_2_]

On Jan 11, 2:30*am, Shirley Shone
wrote:
On 10/01/2012 23:55, Sandy E wrote:

Howdy!

This is ON topic because I'm sure some of those books
are about quilting. *Of course they are!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKVcQnyEIT8

Ragmop/Sandy- often finding joy in books

I really enjoyed that, took me back to the job I had working in a
library until I retired.
Today is my 76th birthday.
Hugs
Shirley
--
Shirleywww.allcrafts.org.uk

Happy Birthday, Shirley!!!!!!!!!!!!

Denise in NH
Old January 11th 12, 04:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

"Di Maloney" Happy Birthday Shirley with many more to come.

Mine was on Saturday - 66 years.

Di

Happy Birthday!
Barbara in FL

Old January 11th 12, 06:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Tia Mary

OOO -- Lots of early January Capricorn b-days -- Happy B-day to you all.
Mine was on Thursday last (05 Jan), I am now 49 with 16 years
experience :-))). I took myself to the movies for a treat. DH gave me
some lovely iolite stud earrings and took me away for a few days between
Christmas and New Years. CiaoMeow ^;;^

PAX, Tia Mary /\___/\

Old January 11th 12, 10:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Donna in Idaho[_3_]

Mi birthday is next Tuesday, Jan 17. I'll be 77. Not sure how I
arrived at 77 - seems like I should still be 45 or some such number
like that!

Donna in Idaho

On Wed, 11 Jan 2012 20:01:48 +0800, "Leigh Harris"
wrote:

Happy birthdays Shirley and Di! Mine's tomorrow, but 'only' 47 years. Can we
add any more to keep counting down? :-)

Leigh Harris
Perth, Western Australia

"Di Maloney" wrot

Happy Birthday Shirley with many more to come.

[kinda AD:)] happy happy joy joy crna_ofca Beads 2 November 15th 05 04:22 PM
joy Marie Lawrence Needlework 4 August 27th 04 11:40 AM
Happy Happy Joy Joy! - OT Sort of... Tinkster Beads 2 April 24th 04 02:24 AM
Happy Happy Joy Joy: New Toys - OT Tink Beads 57 October 24th 03 02:04 AM
Happy Happy Joy Joy: New Toys - OT Tink Beads 0 October 16th 03 04:44 PM