support gloves

Old May 6th 09, 06:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn,rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gerald & Donna McIntosh

Default support gloves

Hi, been looking for some new support gloves (my oldest DD has
"borrowed" mine, not likely to get them back since they're in
her room somewhere! :-) anyway, I thought I had seen a pair that
was black and blue zebra-like stripes and another color in one of
my needlework and/or yarn catelogs but can't remember which one.
Can anyone point me in right direction? On-line source would be
great too!

Thanks
Donna In S. Indiana

Old May 7th 09, 01:50 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn,rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Susan Hartman

Gerald & Donna McIntosh wrote:
Hi, been looking for some new support gloves (my oldest DD has
"borrowed" mine, not likely to get them back since they're in
her room somewhere! :-) anyway, I thought I had seen a pair that
was black and blue zebra-like stripes and another color in one of
my needlework and/or yarn catelogs but can't remember which one.
Can anyone point me in right direction? On-line source would be
great too!

Thanks
Donna In S. Indiana

try these:

https://www.theraglove.com/products.html

(I know just what you mean about DD's room....my DD's room is a black hole.)

Sue

--
Susan Hartman/Dirty Linen
The Magazine of Folk and World Music
Old May 7th 09, 02:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn,rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Olwyn Mary

Susan Hartman wrote:

https://www.theraglove.com/products.html

(I know just what you mean about DD's room....my DD's room is a black
hole.)

Sue

When dd was in her teens, she complained about the bedroom carpet. We
told her that if ever we actually SAW the carpet, we would get her a new
one. The next time I saw that carpet was after she got married and
moved away. (And dh and I cleaned the room).

Olwyn Mary in New Orleans

Old May 7th 09, 02:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn,rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

When I was a teen, my mother moved me to the downstairs bedroom so she
didn't have to look at my room. . .

linda
Old May 7th 09, 02:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn,rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gerald & Donna McIntosh

"Susan Hartman" wrote in message
[...]

Those are the ones (toward bottom of page)..thanks

Donna In S. IN

Old May 7th 09, 02:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn,rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gerald & Donna McIntosh

"Olwyn Mary" wrote in message
Susan Hartman wrote:

https://www.theraglove.com/products.html

(I know just what you mean about DD's room....my DD's room is a black
hole.)

Sue

When dd was in her teens, she complained about the bedroom carpet. We
told her that if ever we actually SAW the carpet, we would get her a new
one. The next time I saw that carpet was after she got married and moved
away. (And dh and I cleaned the room).

Olwyn Mary in New Orleans

It wouldn't be so bad but there's two of them (DDs that is!) and both
teens! Come next month
those rooms are getting cleaned though....DH is taking them to Pigeon Forge
for vacation
and I'm staying home...they can have some father/daughters time together.
Think I'll get the
shovel and just toss everything out the windows! LOL

Donna In S. IN

Old May 7th 09, 03:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn,rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Magic Mood Jeep

"Gerald & Donna McIntosh" wrote in message
m...
Hi, been looking for some new support gloves (my oldest DD has
"borrowed" mine, not likely to get them back since they're in
her room somewhere! :-) anyway, I thought I had seen a pair that
was black and blue zebra-like stripes and another color in one of
my needlework and/or yarn catelogs but can't remember which one.
Can anyone point me in right direction? On-line source would be
great too!

Thanks
Donna In S. Indiana

Fancy Works between Bloomington & Ellettsville carries the TheraGloves
line - don't know about the blue zebra stripes ones, though....

www.fancy-works.com
and they do phone orders (no online yet - too much competition there), and
take Visa, MasterCard, and (I think) Discover..

her
wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY
former-blonde

Old May 7th 09, 05:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn,rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Olwyn Mary

Gerald & Donna McIntosh wrote:

It wouldn't be so bad but there's two of them (DDs that is!) and both
teens! Come next month
those rooms are getting cleaned though....DH is taking them to Pigeon Forge
for vacation
and I'm staying home...they can have some father/daughters time together.
Think I'll get the
shovel and just toss everything out the windows! LOL

Donna In S. IN

No, no, The easy way to do it is you go in there with three large trash
bags. One for stuff to go into the actual trash, one for stuff to go to
the charity shop and one for stuff which is good, and for which you paid
good money, and which you will "sell" back to them in return for good
behavior. Of course, it may take more than one trash bag per room, but
just go in there and start, don't stop to think or consider, just sort
it out fast and get the job done. P.s., if you are really mad at them,
you could always launder the decent stuff then take it to the
consignment shop, so either you make a profit or they have to buy it bck
themselves out of their allowance.

Olwyn Mary in New Orleans.
Old May 8th 09, 06:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn,rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gerald & Donna McIntosh

"Olwyn Mary" wrote in message
[...]

that's an even better idea! Thanks!

Donna

Old May 8th 09, 09:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn,rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
ellice

On 5/6/09 8:50 PM, "Susan Hartman" wrote:

Gerald & Donna McIntosh wrote:
Hi, been looking for some new support gloves (my oldest DD has
"borrowed" mine, not likely to get them back since they're in
her room somewhere! :-) anyway, I thought I had seen a pair that
was black and blue zebra-like stripes and another color in one of
my needlework and/or yarn catelogs but can't remember which one.
Can anyone point me in right direction? On-line source would be
great too!

Thanks
Donna In S. Indiana

try these:

https://www.theraglove.com/products.html

(I know just what you mean about DD's room....my DD's room is a black hole.)

Sue

Sue - good get. Those are really nice - better than the Handeeze ones -
IMHO. They also come in those lovely wild prints. Used to sell them in
the shop - they're really nice - most people take the Medium!

Ellice

Mittens and Gloves Droid Yarn 2 September 3rd 05 01:07 PM
Opera Gloves JJMolvik Yarn 2 March 10th 05 05:34 AM
Gloves and slippers frood Quilting 6 December 18th 04 01:15 AM
Warm gloves Kirsten Procter Yarn 12 November 28th 03 06:15 AM
gloves uk donna Carving 0 September 15th 03 02:14 AM