Sunday 8th starts nice

Old June 8th 08, 03:57 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

Default Sunday 8th starts nice

OH ladies i am so glad with the Bird Symphony this morning ,,, what a
pity i can`t let you all hear the Hoot hoot hoot , the Krrrr Krrr
krr , Tzif tiz PEW,,,, Pre pre pre WHIS ,,,and al other wonderful
chirps and the Best Music in the world !!!!
mirjam
Old June 8th 08, 05:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Not Likely

wrote in message
OH ladies i am so glad with the Bird Symphony this morning ,,, what a
pity i can`t let you all hear the Hoot hoot hoot , the Krrrr Krrr
krr , Tzif tiz PEW,,,, Pre pre pre WHIS ,,,and al other wonderful
chirps and the Best Music in the world !!!!
mirjam

You make me smile, Mirjam! ) I can almost hear the sounds by reading
your description. Last night when the sun was starting to set, I was
laying on the sofa (sick again. *shrug* I'll live.) I could hear the
distinct song of a cardinal outside the front door. I told Matthew and he
went out to see if he could see the bird... to no avail. It sang the entire
time he was out there, and it sounded VERY close, but he was elusive to the
eye. It's such a beautiful song though, it made me smile while just laying
there on the sofa listening to it. )

*hugs*
Gemini

Old June 9th 08, 06:31 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

On Jun 9, 4:39*am, Spike Driver wrote:
wrote:
OH ladies i am so glad with the Bird Symphony this morning ,,, what a
pity i can`t let you all hear the Hoot hoot hoot , the Krrrr Krrr
krr , Tzif tiz PEW,,,, Pre pre pre WHIS ,,,and al other wonderful
chirps and the Best Music in the world !!!!
mirjam

You just sent it to us Mirjum.

Thanks!!!!

With a warm heart !!!!
mirjam

New Series starts! KI Graham Quilting 4 December 4th 06 08:49 AM
OT And so it starts! fraudulent websites KJ Quilting 0 September 1st 05 10:30 PM
loop starts on needlepoint Bungadora Needlework 34 December 2nd 03 10:43 PM
On and off topic....DD starts ballet Jalynne Quilting 7 September 10th 03 12:50 PM
OT - school starts this week Janner Quilting 25 September 7th 03 07:16 AM