Why don't I see LN in the directory?????????

Old July 21st 03, 04:11 PM
CNYstitcher

Default Why don't I see LN in the directory?????????

I checked and rechecked, and she didn't put herself in the
directory....guess she doesn't really want us to send her any quilts BEG

Larisa, who wanted to double check LNs favorite colors, etc....but had
nothing to look at

Old July 21st 03, 04:41 PM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

Because she is really, really stupid!

I have to send a new one out anyway cuz someone who did send me info didn't
get in. I've put myself back in.

--
LN (Queen of the RCTQ directory)
(remove NOSPAM)

Old July 21st 03, 05:31 PM
Kathy Applebaum

"CNYstitcher" wrote in message
I checked and rechecked, and she didn't put herself in the
directory....guess she doesn't really want us to send her any quilts BEG

Well if she's not in the directory, she'd better not keep a copy! ROFLOL

Maybe she didn't send herself an email saying she wants to be in. Or maybe
she's having a bad day and didn't recognize herself as a regular poster...
*snort!*

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
longarm machine quilting, Queen of Fabric Tramps

Old July 21st 03, 10:51 PM
Ann

You are pretty sharp Larisa
As Sharp as a new quilting needle!!

BTW, thanks for the Directory LN

Ann

Old July 21st 03, 10:55 PM
CNYstitcher

Well, all I really need is her favorite colros.....I'm pretty sure she
didn't leave herself out of the 2 previous versions...they are saved on
the old computer, so once I dig it out of the pile of fabric, I can get
her address and everything, but I am in the middle of the state fair
baby quilt, so anything else that requires extensive work right now will
just have to wait.........

LArisa, who thanks you for the complement

Old July 21st 03, 11:35 PM
AliceW

Maybe she put herself into the "I'm not in the directory" Directory. That's
the directory being created for those that don't want to be in the
Directory. VBG

--
Alice in NJ
RCTQ - "Royal Cybrarian"

Old July 21st 03, 11:36 PM
Vivien &/or Tony

Kia Ora,

To err is human. May be "LN" should send everyone some chocolate or a fq
for her mistake.

At the very least she should send some to herself!

Vivien in Auckland, New Zealand

Old July 22nd 03, 02:21 AM
Diana Curtis

LOL , thats IT!
there she is in the elite little group with Ragmop, et al who dont choose to
be in the regular directory.
Such snobbyism.. elitarians... *making up words here folks*
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44