Ebay: Sewing Items - appliques, fabrics, Rhinestone strings etc.

Old December 7th 04, 08:43 AM
Chris

Default Ebay: Sewing Items - appliques, fabrics, Rhinestone strings etc.

Hi everyone!

I'm selling fabrics and sewing related items this
week at ebay, some examples I've given below. Thanks for looking!

Giant 8" POODLE sequin bead applique. Item number: 8151041184
Opening bid: US$2

Czech Rhinestone Strings Item number: 8152181472
Opening bid: US$2.50

Butterfly wings for Dolls + doll-sized sequin appliques.
Item number: 8152182429
Opening bid: US$2.00

3 CHRISTMAS Appliques - sleigh, bells, presents.
Item number: 8151056785
Opening bid: US$2.00

2 yds Glittery two-toned blue/pink cute fabric. Width: 6"
Item number: 8152436382
Opening bid: US$2.99

And many more, please look up my seller ID: bbchris1
or simply copy this URL into your browswer window:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQgotopage...sorecordsperpa
geZ50QQsosortorderZ1QQsosortpropertyZ1

Here's the link to my "About Me" page at ebay:
http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI...serid=bbchris1

Thanks and happy ebaying!
Chris
Ebay ID: bbchris1