back to the machine

Old May 12th 11, 05:25 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
mary

Default back to the machine

It's been 4 weeks since the first ambulance ride for chest pain and 3 weeks
since double by-pass surgery. Today I finished a WH for our bedroom in the
new color scheme... Ray of Hope by Carol Doak. Next will be new curtains
and some throw pillows.
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...53386571ocVBZe
--
Mary
This is a day the lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad.

Old May 12th 11, 07:45 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat S

Wow! Four weeks!

I'm seriously impressed - and very glad that things have worked out so
well for you following the operation.

In message , mary writes
It's been 4 weeks since the first ambulance ride for chest pain and 3
weeks since double by-pass surgery. Today I finished a WH for our
bedroom in the new color scheme... Ray of Hope by Carol Doak. Next
will be new curtains and some throw pillows.
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...53386571ocVBZe

--
Best Regards
Pat on the Green
Old May 12th 11, 10:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta[_3_]

Good name for a pretty project! I really like the soft paisley you
used for the triangles. Will the pillows be pieced too?
Roberta in D

Old May 12th 11, 12:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Yessss, we rejoice and are glad that you are doing just So well. Praise
God. Makes my heart happy to hear from you. Polly

Old May 12th 11, 12:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Louise In Iowa

What a perfect name for the WH after what you've been through! It's a
beautiful piece - job well done. And job well done to the doctors, too -
it's so good to hear you're doing well.

Louise in Iowa
http://community.webshots.com/user/LouiseinIowa
nieland1390@mchsidotcom

Old May 12th 11, 01:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Ginger in CA

Oh, that is surely a good block for that piece! Yep, your surgery was
a Ray of Hope, and blessings.

Sending wishes for a continued speedy and healthy recovery.

Ginger in CA

This is a day the lord has made. *Let us rejoice and be glad.http://community.webshots.com/user/m...derresort.com/

Old May 12th 11, 03:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

I'm sitting here checking the mail and waking up with a cup of coffee. Your
message is just a wonderful way to start the day. I am so glad you are
recovering so well and fast Mary. You take care.
Hugs, Taria

Old May 12th 11, 03:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

I'm happy you are doing so well after your surgery!
Barbara in SC

Old May 13th 11, 01:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate XXXXXX Kate XXXXXX is offline
Banned

On 12/05/2011 05:25, mary wrote:
It's been 4 weeks since the first ambulance ride for chest pain and 3
weeks since double by-pass surgery. Today I finished a WH for our
bedroom in the new color scheme... Ray of Hope by Carol Doak. Next will
be new curtains and some throw pillows.
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...53386571ocVBZe

Surgery must be good for you! The WH looks great! Well done, you.

Glad you have the energy and enthusiasm for this.
http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
Old May 13th 11, 02:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
mary

thanks. I got permission to return to work for an hour or two each day
starting next week.