Stamps, Accessories, Buttons & Fibers for sale

Old February 23rd 04, 04:23 AM
Laura-Lynne Garcia

Default Stamps, Accessories, Buttons & Fibers for sale

Most of the following items are can be viewed at my picture trail
site:

www.picturetrail.com/llstamper if interested email me at

Shipping is additional. I take PayPal ) or
money orders. Email me at
if you are interested
– thanks for looking!

Wood Mounted Stamps - New unless specified

Friends Who Jog Together Stay Together $4.00
Flower & Blooms trio – gently used $2.00
Tiny Rose $2.00
Frog Postoid $4.00
Suzy's Zoo Whitsy $5.00
Holy Family $4.00
Congrats $4.00
Ribbon Corner $4.00
How Silently $4.00
Dog Tea Kettle $3.00
When in doubt, Look up $3.00
Congratulations $4.00
Teddy Postoid $3.00

Unmounted – new

St. Patricks Day set by Sweet Celebrations $6.00
Country Girl $1.00
Flower Fairy Set (4) by Sweet Celebrations $7.00
Horse & Girl by Sweet Celebrations $5.00
Frame for little girls by Sweet Celebrations $5.00
Chinese symbol for Peace $3.00
Wood Frame $2.00

Catalogs

My Sentiments Exactly 2003-04 $3.00
I Love Rubber Stamps 2003 $6.00

Inks - unopened

Tsukeniko Dye ink #11 Emerald refill $2.50
Tsukeniko Dye Ink #7 Pansy Refill $2.50
Archival Ink – Cobalt 1 ounce $3.00
Hampton Arts - purple Pigment Ink Pad $2.50
Versacolor-Mountain Lakes $5.00
Versacolor – Sky Blue $5.00

Ribbon, Fibers & Trims
Organza ribbon 7/8" in emerald, mint, royal, blue, & blue
5 yards of each color $1.50 per color
Red or Pink heart trim on white 10 yards of each color
$2.00 each
White Eyelash Fiber – 10 yards $2.50
Black Eyelash Fiber – 10 yards $2.50
Blue Fiber – 10 yards $2.50
Maroon Fiber – 10 yards $2.50
Black & White Fiber 10 yards $2.50

Miscellaneous

Stained Tags set of 10 $2.00
A-2 light blue cardstock set – 8 folded cards plus envelopes $2.00
Ivory Cards & Envelopes 5 ½ x 8 ½ very nice set of 25 $6.00
Colors of Province Video set of 2 gently used $15.00
Gold glitter .50 cents
Button Covers set of 25 ¾ " covers $5.00

BUTTONS by the pound and in sets

A whole pound of buttons in various shapes, sizes, and colors in
plastic and metal. Some are shank less. Each pound is different. These
are great for all crafts! $5.00

I have a lot of different sets of buttons on my picture trail site –
each set is only $1.00. I have a few sets of gorgeous rose shaped
buttons, and many sets that are great for collage art. Most are
limited in quantity – first come, first serve. Take a look

www.picturetrail.com/llstamper