OT - Hi from my primary line this time

Old October 26th 03, 12:20 AM
Pirjo Ilvesvuori

Default OT - Hi from my primary line this time

I am sending from my primary line now. Barbara, I think we'd
better use Hotmail lines of mine, otherwise we can be in
deep troubles. This computer should be worm-free and there
is still worms coming in. As I told you, this line is a mess
right now. That is why I prefer Hotmail. It is cleaner and I
can keep an eye on messages there. And you never know, when
they cut this off again. They have done it on Sonera few
times already. Luckily I have my Hotmail lines. When I put
them into action, I never thought I'd need them this badly.
But now I do. They just cut off and on whenever they like.
And still those stupid worm mails come in. I put all the
attachment messages into trash. There will be no hope for
them. Only ones without attachment comes through. So..wish
me luck to survive from this month's 6x6 thing.
Best: Pirjo

Old October 26th 03, 04:43 PM
NoraBalcer

Pirjo,

I'm still getting the worm messages too so they haven't finished with us yet.

Hugs,

Auntie Nora
Old October 26th 03, 05:21 PM
Pirjo Ilvesvuori

I understand, Auntie dear. My primary line is in use now
again...but you never know when it will be gone - for who
knows how long. *sad sigh* But at least I am knitting.
The 6x6 is almost there. But when to mail...that is another
case.
Best: Pirjo
NoraBalcer kirjoitti

Old October 26th 03, 09:22 PM
Shillelagh

"Pirjo Ilvesvuori" wrote in message
I understand, Auntie dear. My primary line is in use now
again...but you never know when it will be gone - for who
knows how long. *sad sigh* But at least I am knitting.
The 6x6 is almost there. But when to mail...that is another
case.
Best: Pirjo
NoraBalcer kirjoitti
Pirjo,

I'm still getting the worm messages too so they haven't

finished with us yet.

Hugs,

Auntie Nora

I keep getting e-mails from idiots wanting me to click on their link for "an
urgent Microsoft update". Yarite. Well thanks to my Mailwasher, I just
delete those flippin', lying e-mails and they never come to my machine. In
fact I "bounce" those e-mails right back to those lying suckers. I hope it
fills up their e-mail box and servers. Creeps.

Shelagh

Old October 27th 03, 07:39 PM
NoraBalcer

Hi Shelagh,

I just hit the report spam button on AOL and away it goes. I only had one
today, a record.

Hugs,

Nora