I had (a) S.E.X today...

Old November 6th 03, 10:53 PM
AlenasMom

Default I had (a) S.E.X today...

Oh the fun I can have with S.E.X.

I bought some half yards of 100% cotton... some remnants (Okay,... how is
3m of white cotton a remnant???)
and
dun dun dun da!

A rotary cutter!!!!!!

YAY!!!!

(Sorry, I had to share with someone and no one else is home. )

--
Lina
Alena born July 1st, 2003

Old November 6th 03, 11:09 PM
Diana Curtis

What else are we here for?! Congrats on your great buys!
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
e.rogers.com...

Old November 6th 03, 11:14 PM
Sharon Harper

Come on, who else is gonna give us good S.E.X. stories? Nobody but our
online family!

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Queen of Down Under)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/index.html

Old November 7th 03, 01:43 AM
frood

Must be something in the air! Marcia and I went to my fave LQS (along with
Spike and Giles, of course). I found some yummy plaids for the plaid swap,
and some stripes. I got 2 yds of a red, very luscious one. The lady asked me
what I had in mind. I told her I'm sure I'll think of something! G And
then, after the 3rd trip to the potty, a gold lame jumped into my hands, and
I had to have some of that, too!

I hope you have as much fondling as I will!

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply

Old November 7th 03, 03:03 AM
frood

Ah, yes, the post S.E.X.pedition "fashion show"! The girls dig out my
fabric, wrap it around themselves and twirl around the house for a while.
The dog gets to wear some, too. Then they sit down and sort it. This one
here, this one over there. These 2 go here. The joys of 2-legged Quilt
Inspectors!

--
Wendy
De-Fang email address to reply
"AlenasMom" wrote in message
.rogers.com...
I do! And I have a funny little baby for a critic.

Old November 7th 03, 03:30 AM
AlenasMom

LOL... I chose fabric by how much it makes Alena smile. I'm such a dork
"frood" wrote in message
. com...
Ah, yes, the post S.E.X.pedition "fashion show"! The girls dig out my
fabric, wrap it around themselves and twirl around the house for a while.
The dog gets to wear some, too. Then they sit down and sort it. This one
here, this one over there. These 2 go here. The joys of 2-legged Quilt
Inspectors!

--
Wendy
De-Fang email address to reply
"AlenasMom" wrote in message
.rogers.com...
I do! And I have a funny little baby for a critic.

Old November 7th 03, 03:31 AM
AlenasMom

I noticed... it's really blooming sharp.... but ooohhh it cuts through
fabric like a hot knife through butter.... *drool* How did I ever run a
clothing store without one??? I'm glad I have another coming in the mail
le.rogers.com...

Old November 8th 03, 12:56 AM
Coleen

Lina --

Woo hoo, congrats on your purchases. I think I feel the need coming on too.
May have to make a little trip to a LQS soon. :-)

Love in Stitches,

Coleen