Cards in Webshots

Old January 6th 07, 09:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Gina Bull

Default Cards in Webshots

I had the time to put scans of some of the cards I've made over the last
few years onto webshots. Look in the "Cards" album:

http://community.webshots.com/user/ginainva

Not every card uses a rubberstamp, but many do. It was rubberstamping
that got me into this!

(Plug for Webshots: it is pretty easy to use, and free!

Gina
Old January 7th 07, 03:15 AM posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Gina Bull

Sure is.

Gina

Lori wrote:
Wow! Those are really nice! I'm curious about the gold embossing for the
round ornaments. Is that a stamp?

Old January 7th 07, 05:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Wave Jumper

WOW!!! Love your cards. The composition is wonderful on all of them. I
can't decide which one I like the best. Thanks for sharing.

I wanted to learn how to scan and upload cards like that but when I started
reading through the privacy policy it said they would want my phone #'s and
address etc. so I'm not sure if I want to do this after all. Why do they
need private info like that?

SAD

Old January 7th 07, 04:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Gina Bull

The wood block has this on it:

The Stamp Pad Co
Big Lake MN

These are available on-line. I'm sure that's how I got it because I know
I've ordered from these folks. In fact, here is a link to the page with
two sizes of the ornament hanger:

http://www.stampin.com/online/designs/x-30.htm

They have a lot of nice stamps. I may have to go "shopping" there again
later today!

Gina

Lori wrote:
That's a neat idea. Where on earth did you find something like that???

"Gina Bull" wrote in message
Sure is.

Gina

Old January 7th 07, 05:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
stampingmaniac

Wave Jumper,

If you don't intend to order prints or anything, nothing says the info
you plug in has to be the real info. I register on websites with fake
info all the time if I can't see any good reason why I should be
required to put down all the stuff they require. I'm not in favor of
lying, but I'm also not fond of identity theft and don't want to give
out info on the 'net without a good reason. In some cases the info I
register is accurate but I give work info instead of my home info. Of
course if it's a site I plan to order from and conduct a lot of
business with, then I give my correct info. If you put down fake info,
just make sure you write it down in case you need to do account
maintenance later.

--Barbara