Christmas stash

Old December 25th 06, 08:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
stampingmaniac

Default Christmas stash

Had to share with you the stamping stash I received for Christmas!

From CTMH, clear 3-D square stickers. From SU, a box of hodgepodge

hardware (all sorts of metal tags & fasteners) and a gift certificate
good for more stash!

Hope everyone is having a very Merry Christmas!

--Barbara

Old December 28th 06, 10:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Tom and Karen Brooks

Barbara (et al)
My Mom sent me unmounted rubber stamps from The Stampin' Place, and my
husband (I mean Santa) put metal stencils, stamp pads and stickers in my
stocking. I bought my self some of Dee Grunig's stamps from Sunday
International. All those new stamps got me started on next year's Christmas
cards. Now I have to stamp and write thank you notes. (I like the stamping
part of that!).
Hope you find a new home and a great place for stamping soon.
Kare

--

Karen R. Brooks
"stampingmaniac" wrote in message
ups.com...
Had to share with you the stamping stash I received for Christmas!

From CTMH, clear 3-D square stickers. From SU, a box of hodgepodge

Old January 2nd 07, 07:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Wave Jumper

Just back from vacation and had to check in to see what's been happening
here this past week.

My DH bought me three stamp sets and two oval punches from SU for Christmas
that were on my wish list. :-) He's a sweetheart and helps me design cards
when I'm having problems getting them to look right!

SAD