Apology and New Web Site AD

Old September 19th 03, 05:47 PM
Kandice Seeber

Default Apology and New Web Site AD

Hi Denise! Your site loads nicely (cable connection) and is very pretty to
look at. The only thing I would change is the animated image in the upper
left. Animation can slow computers down, and the image would look very nice
without animation.
Your boro is lovely! I like the color schemes you have chosen.

One thing you might like to keep in mind is that in this newsgroup we place
the term AD in the subject line if we are posting our website or auctions
for people to look at and possibly buy from.

Welcome back to the group!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Dear Bead Lovers;
I recently made a post explaining my extended absence from the world
of beads and some lovely ladies made some posts - some with questions
- for some reason I can't find the rec. thread - so please accept my
apology for not responding in the right area. I remember one question
was what kind of colored rod I use in my Boro designs - I use
Northstar and Alchemy - depending on my mood - and sometimes I
acutally do my own mix. After much searching I finally found a great
web hosting service and design team - my site is brand new - just put
up tonight - thank you guys from know it all solutions!! These guys
are the best - a full team of support, I can't thank them enough for
everything they did, even my logo!! The back end of the site is so
easy to understand I can now upload new designs in a flash! I am so
excited. They even moved all my data for me so I didn't have to
struggle with my old hosting company. Ladies please take a look at my
site - there will be new additons soon - any input would be greatly
appreciated!

New Site
www.glassbeadz.com
created by www.knowitallsolutions.com