What's everyone doing?

Old January 6th 07, 04:31 AM posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Wave Jumper

Default What's everyone doing?

It sure has been quite here for a while. What's everyone doing now that the
holidays are over and the kids are back in school?

I've been cleaning the RV after a week vacation and washing clothes. My
craft room looks like a tornado went through so I need to get it back to
normal (you notice I didn't say clean) this weekend. Cleanings not my
favorite thing to do but if I want to play I have to do something. There
isn't a flat surface in there that doesn't have something stacked on it.
I'd like to try that nylon card Barbara was telling us about last month so
wish me luck...

SAD

Old January 7th 07, 02:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps

I've been "reorganizing" my stamp room. It seems to be a never ending
process in a quest for convenience and function. I added another set of the
Store in style cubes. I'm trying to get to the point where I can work and
not spend all my time moving thigs to have room to stamp.

Old January 7th 07, 04:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
stampingmaniac

I spent the first few days of my Christmas break getting caught up on
housework and other household projects and cooking for various
get-togethers. My recipes were a hit, but the kitchen in this rental
house is majorly inefficient (although it has obviously been updated
with more modern cabinets and conveniences, the general layout of the
room was definitely designed for 1887 cooking, not 2007 cooking!).
Because of the inefficiency, what normally would've been a morning-only
cooking project turned into an all day project. Then we went up to
Michigan to visit my family for 4 days.

Moral of the story is I got zero stamping done.

Now I am back to work at the university :-( But I plan to carve out
some time this afternoon to finish up what have now evolved into happy
new year cards :-) I still want to try the nylon project but that
probably won't happen this week. Sigh. Am I too young for early
retirement? ;-)

Happy stamping,
Barbara