so...what colours???

Old October 2nd 03, 06:12 PM
Laurie

I've been doing neutrals or earthtones since I have some lovely stuff
in those colors. Wonderful textures which is important in afghans I
think. I've been asking for squares done any way they want in scraps.
It is like getting to peak into someone else project box.

See Cher, I'm even nosier than you! :-)

Laurie
Washougal, WA
Old October 2nd 03, 06:42 PM
Cher

Oh Laurel, I can just imagine it...what great way to get children to be
inspiring.

Cheers.....Cher
"SuperEeyore" wrote in message
Cher wrote:
Oh you have just aged me horribly....I remember that
song....lol...Cheers....Cher

When I work (not at the moment) I teach dance and the littlest ones love
dancing to that song! I think one of the best uses of it was during the
movie "Contact" with Jodie Foster, they play the one eyed, one horn,

flying
purple people eater song when she drives back to the work site and all

these
alien fanatics are camping outside of the facility.

Laurel

---

Old October 2nd 03, 07:12 PM
NoraBalcer

Well, I have to agree with Aud. I love all colors so anything goes for me.
Carol Ann sent me two made with different varigeted colors.

Hugs,

Nora
Old October 3rd 03, 11:51 PM
Myka KS

So I've done my squares for Lucille (although I have not sent them yet which
is why I have not posted "6x6 sent"). . . Lucille said she particularly
liked blue, so I did one square crocheted with four different shades of
blue. Very simple pattern done in rounds. For the second sqaure I combined
a dusky blue and a dusky green with a bit of grey with a star pattern, also
crocheted. Hope you like them, Lucille!

Blessings,
Myka

--
Spam trap hint: contact me at the acronym
OR just post here and I'll respond wherever you request.

Old October 4th 03, 03:34 PM
NoraBalcer

Myka,

They sound lovely, I hope you get my name one of these months.

Hugs,

Nora

Quilting colours Patti Quilting 18 December 20th 04 05:31 PM
NOT my favourite colours Denise Jameson Quilting 7 September 27th 04 06:41 PM
Colours for spring and an idea for your bead journal. Marisa Cappetta Beads 0 August 3rd 04 09:49 AM
Why oh why can't I find this thread off-line? Little Black Bird Needlework 14 April 30th 04 01:22 PM
Funny thing - colours... Helen Page Beads 0 March 8th 04 09:49 PM