Jody Bishel's Celebration cups

Old September 22nd 03, 07:19 PM
Eni Oken

Default Jody Bishel's Celebration cups

I just wanted to post a message about Jody Bishel's celebration cups, what
awesome work! I really like the medieval/rennaissance look they have...
Check it out:
http://www.pbase.com/image/19617490
Lovely!
--

Eni
-----------------

Old September 23rd 03, 05:17 PM
Diane Villano

Jody does incredible work! She's the star of our guild and we're lucky
enough to see her creations in person. Awe inspiring!

Diane Villano
Southern Connecticut Polymer Clay Guild
www.scpcg.org

Old September 23rd 03, 06:16 PM
Kellie Robinson

you are BOTH stars in my book! it was so wonderful to meet you both at
R'dale, and I especially enjoyed sitting next to you for 2 days during the
Shriver class! I hope we shall meet again~

kellie
www.kelliesklay.com

Old September 23rd 03, 09:20 PM
Diane Villano

Oh, shucks, Kellie. I just love your work too! You're just as nice as your
work is wonderful.

It was a joy sitting next to you in Sarah's class. Luckily we both "ooze"
with the same force.

Diane

Old September 24th 03, 03:48 PM
Katherine Dewey

There's more than one star in that guild. Diane's work shines as
brightly. Her piece in Irene Dean's newest book is my favorite.

Katherine Dewey

Old September 24th 03, 08:47 PM
Diane Villano

Wow, Kathy! You really know how to make someone's day. Quite a compliment,
especially from such a talented artist. Thank you! Do you recall which
piece you liked?