Check Out These Cool Charms!

Old November 9th 04, 06:46 PM
Tinkster

Default Check Out These Cool Charms!

Lookie what Misty Made!!!!!! Pay particular attention to the "Glass
Rod Charms"...
http://snipurl.com/aikx

Tink
Check here for available work:
http://blackswampglassworks.com/latest.htm
Old November 9th 04, 07:07 PM
Carol in SLC

Lookie what Misty Made!!!!!! Pay particular attention to the "Glass
Rod Charms"...
http://snipurl.com/aikx

Those are too friggin' COOL!!!

Carol in SLC
Some of my stuff: http://members.aol.com/carolinslc/peace.jpg
http://members.aol.com/carolinslc/elissa.jpg
http://members.aol.com/carolinslc/oceansprite.jpg
http://members.aol.com/carolinslc/jarvis.jpg
Old November 9th 04, 07:30 PM
Charlie

They are so cool!

Back to the sketchbook...

Charlie.

Old November 9th 04, 07:39 PM
Dr. Sooz

I wish she'd do some that had only one hole, instead of two.
~~
Sooz
The things that will destroy us a politics without principle; pleasure
without conscience; wealth without work; knowledge without character; business
without morality; science without humanity, and worship without sacrifice. - M.
Ghandi

Old November 9th 04, 07:52 PM
Kandice Seeber

:-O These rock!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old November 9th 04, 08:06 PM
Kalera Stratton

I LOVE THOSE! That girl is GOOD. I wanted one of her "Plays with fire"
rings but didn't have the money at the time, sigh!

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Old November 9th 04, 09:05 PM
Tinkster

On Tue, 09 Nov 2004 12:06:07 -0800, Kalera Stratton
wrote:

I LOVE THOSE! That girl is GOOD. I wanted one of her "Plays with fire"
rings but didn't have the money at the time, sigh!

OMG I wanted one SO MUCH!!!! I truly love her work...

Old November 9th 04, 11:22 PM
Kalera Stratton

Yeah, she just has the *touch*, doesn't she?

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

OT - warning - check 21 Marisa2 Beads 15 October 29th 04 06:33 PM
Cool Stuff Going On Karen_AZ Beads 0 October 28th 04 09:38 PM
[AD] New at Trash City: Silicone spiky things + Picture Frame Charms Trashcitybeads Beads 1 September 29th 04 05:27 PM
Two Cool, Cool packages starlia Beads 10 July 17th 04 06:42 PM
[AD] New at Trash City - Metallic Mesh, Cocktail Charms, Dragons, Mushrooms, and more! Trashcitybeads Beads 0 July 1st 04 10:45 PM