New to group

Old January 30th 06, 01:24 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default New to group

Hello all, my name is Betty. I am a retired Grandmother and an avid
quilter, and I am looking forward to talking to you all. I thought I
would share a funny video I received in email from my Daughter in law.
Hope you enjoy it as I did!

http://www.laughdaily.com/video/527/

Old January 30th 06, 04:22 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Welcome to the group! Wow, I didn't know you could retire from being a
Grandma...I thought it was like being a Mom; you're one forever. :-)

What are you working on now?

marcella

Old January 30th 06, 05:10 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

BettyKuhn wrote:

Hello all, my name is Betty. I am a retired Grandmother and an avid
quilter, and I am looking forward to talking to you all. I thought I
would share a funny video I received in email from my Daughter in law.
Hope you enjoy it as I did!

http://www.laughdaily.com/video/527/

TROLL ALERT! TROLL ALERT! TROLL ALERT! The link leads to a disgusting
clip that is NOT funny but IS sexually perverted. This person posted
over at RCTQ and we had a bit of a dust-up so I looked at the video.
GROSS to say the least!!! CiaoMeow ^;;^
Old January 30th 06, 02:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I suppose by now you know we had a troll. But on another note, I just saw
your segment again on SQ! Isn't it nice to know your image is recorded for
repeated playback and you'll never get older!?
KJ

Old January 30th 06, 03:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

In article M1pDf.742702$_o.657101@attbi_s71,
"KJ" wrote:

I suppose by now you know we had a troll. But on another note, I just saw
your segment again on SQ! Isn't it nice to know your image is recorded for
repeated playback and you'll never get older!?
KJ

See....this is what I get for not clicking on links unless I know they
are quilts. Oh well....Thanks for the Simply Quilts notice. I hadn't
realized it was on already. Yes, I will stay young and my makeup (not
generally worn in real life) is perfect ;-)

marcella
Old January 30th 06, 04:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

When was it on? I'd love to see Marcella, and we've probably got it TIVO'd.

--Heidi

Plattsburgh (UPstate) NY

http://community.webshots.com/user/rabbit2b

===

Old January 30th 06, 05:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

In article , hfw
wrote:

When was it on? I'd love to see Marcella, and we've probably got it TIVO'd.

--Heidi

Apparently this morning at 8:30 am on HGTV. It's called The Baby Show
and I am not the main attraction, but merely the Ask Alex guest at the
end.

marcella
in real life my arms move away from my body ;-)

Old January 31st 06, 01:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

In article ,
"Kate G." wrote:

yeah, I saw you... and you do look good! :-) I've never met -- so I just
assumed that your done to
the nines all the time! :-)

Kate in MI

HA ha ha! Yeah well, you can think that. I am lucky if I remember to
put on lip gloss in real life. Because I was a last minute fill in to
ask the question the real make up artist spackled me. Normally, guests
on the show have to do their own makeup and bring a choice of outfits
and the wardrobe lady tells you which you will be wearing.

marcella
I did brush my hair today though
Old January 31st 06, 01:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

LOL
Taria