IQF-Houston Todays Highlights!

Old October 20th 05, 06:45 PM
frood

Default IQF-Houston Todays Highlights!

It certainly does strange things to me!

--
Wendy
un-STUFF email address to reply

"Sandy Foster" wrote in message
In article QLD5f.6541$vk1.266@dukeread04,

And hanging out with Wendy does strange things to you?
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education

Old October 20th 05, 06:49 PM
Pat in Virginia

Sandy,
Never! More on the order of: hanging out with Wendy is such fun,
we don't always pay attention to the other stuff going on! I
could say that that applies to all the Ramada Girls. That's my
story and I'm sticking to it.
Grins, PAT in VA/USA

Sandy Foster wrote:

In article QLD5f.6541$vk1.266@dukeread04,
Pat in Virginia wrote:

Tina: I vaguely remember something about not posting on web site
unless credits given. I could be wrong, as I was A) overwhelmed
with sensory overload, B) hanging out with Wendy, and C) not
conversant with setting up web site.
PAT, snickering in VA/USA

And hanging out with Wendy does strange things to you?

Old October 20th 05, 07:11 PM
Pat in Virginia

WHAT!!!??? Hanging out with Wendy does strange things to Wendy,
or hanging out with Pat does strange things to Wendy??? Answer me
that, and better make it quick!!
PAT, dumbfounded in VA/USA

Old October 20th 05, 07:21 PM
frood

I answered the question that was asked, in grammatical format. That's my
story, and I'm sticking to it.

Old October 20th 05, 08:08 PM

Marcella, my classes start on Monday, Oct. 24, so there is a lot going
on for two weeks! BTW, when is the RCTQ meetup, the usual place....the
huge lunch room? Should we look for TDB? What day? Any dinner plans? We
missed all the fun (and wine) last year! Nancycog in MD, Countess of
Chocolate Chip Cookies and The Count

Old October 20th 05, 10:00 PM
Pat in Virginia

Dear Countess,
You are enrolled for Houston? For some reason I thought you were
skipping this year. Which classes are on your schedule? How about
the Dashing Count? Are you taking chocolate chip cookies to the
Show?! Waaa...... I wanna go! Well, try to have fun without me.
Difficult, but do try.

There was a good Italian Restaurant we enjoyed in 2004. I can't
recall the name. Maybe Wendy or Linda will. They both have reason
to remember! Lori King was there too. I have not seen her or
Theresa over here in RCTQ land in way too long. If you see them
in the Show, please remind them to visit us again.

PAT in VA/USA

Old October 20th 05, 10:22 PM
Kellie J. Berger

I have TDB. Plan on being there Thurs and Sat. Maybe on Sun afternoon.
We will meet for lunch (11-2 drop in) in the big food area. I may see if
i can pass TDB off to someone else Thurs though... Friday is a definite no
go for me... too much on my plate here.

I think i can do dinner Sat evening. Maybe i can even talk the rest of the
famdamily to join?!
maybe

--
-- Kellie
kjbeanne at yahoo dot com

Old October 20th 05, 11:14 PM
Sandy Foster

In article . com,
"Tina" wrote:

As I"m sure you know Sandy - the photos just DO NOT do them justice!
OMG - I saw so many things today that I wanted to TOUCH so so so bad
and couldn't help but ask "Is that REAL?!" LOL

They are just absolutely amazing! Especially the 3D quilts - you just
can't walk by them and "browse" you literally have to stop and look at
every single detail.

Can you tell I'm a first timer?

Tina

Nope -- we're all that way! g This will be my fourth trip to Houston,
and the previous three elicited the same reaction in me each time. LOL!

Old October 20th 05, 11:21 PM
Sandy Foster

In article vMQ5f.7034$vk1.1877@dukeread04,
Pat in Virginia wrote:

Never! More on the order of: hanging out with Wendy is such fun,
we don't always pay attention to the other stuff going on! I
could say that that applies to all the Ramada Girls. That's my
story and I'm sticking to it.

LOL! Every time I look at my Ramada Gals quilt, I remember how much fun
that first (for me) year was! I just hung it up again today, so I had a
wonderful few minutes of reading the various names in the quilting.