Graph paper printer

Old March 15th 05, 05:18 PM
Wooly

Default Graph paper printer

Not incredibly intuitive, but certainly worth playing with, and since
its free...

http://www.winsite.com/bin/Info?500000008486
Old March 15th 05, 05:40 PM
Els van Dam

In article , Wooly
wrote:

Not incredibly intuitive, but certainly worth playing with, and since
its free...

http://www.winsite.com/bin/Info?500000008486

To bad it only runs on windows.

Els

--
hate spam not welcome
Old March 23rd 05, 06:28 PM
Glenn Hennessee

(Els van Dam) wrote in news:jacobahatesspam-
:

In article , Wooly
wrote:

Not incredibly intuitive, but certainly worth playing with, and since
its free...

http://www.winsite.com/bin/Info?500000008486

To bad it only runs on windows.

Els

Look at http://www.tata-tatao.to/knit/matrix/e-index.html
This is an interactive web site where you can make any number of lines
per inch. It makes a pdf file that you can save and print at your
leisure.
glenn
Old March 24th 05, 05:26 AM
Norma

I don't know about anyone else, but when I want graph paper I just use my
spreadsheet program. I print out a blank spreadsheet with lines, and I can
adjust the size of the "squares" to make them bigger or smaller or even make
them rectangles.

--
Star love,
Norma