She's Here!

Old November 8th 03, 01:52 AM
Allaya Diep

Default She's Here!

Hi Everybody!

Sorry I've been out for so long, but you know how pregnancy can be. She's
finally here though! Please visit my website for lots of pictures of the
cutest baby in the nursery! (okay, I guess I'm a little biased)

You can click on the large picture in my blog, or just go to the Scrapbook
link.

www.allaya.com

Allaya

Old November 8th 03, 03:32 AM
Janise Ross

Allaya,
Congratulations once again. Thanks for thinking of us and letting us
know that you had updated your webpage. I loved the pictures of Lainey.
Thanks for sharing.

Janise

Old November 8th 03, 03:42 AM
Angelicsong

Hi Allaya,

The baby is just beautiful! Your experiences on your blog were a giggle and
that darn nurse was a pip!

Where did you come up with the baby's name, it's just great.

Try to rest and enjoy you new little miracle, these will be such special
days for you. Sigh....

Loads of Angel Hugs to you both and Congratulations!!
Melody

Old November 8th 03, 04:06 AM
Sonya Cirillo

Allaya:

Very pretty!!!! She doesn't even have the 'classic' pointy head.

Your comment about 'evil' lactation nurses - were they trying to push it
when you didn't want to? 12 years ago, in my neck of the woods - they
were the exact opposite - all the nurses were telling me how awful I was
to 'want' to breast feed . . . see 'ya just can't win!!!!

From one mother to another - Do it the way that works best for you and
the baby!! That's what matters most. So you're right and they are wrong.

Get all the sleep you can and enjoy, she'll be a teenager in a blink of
the eye and then the fireworks start (for a year or two at least)

Sonya

Old November 8th 03, 05:54 AM
Anna MCM

Allaya Diep wrote:
Hi Everybody!

Sorry I've been out for so long, but you know how pregnancy can be. She's
finally here though! Please visit my website for lots of pictures of the
cutest baby in the nursery! (okay, I guess I'm a little biased)

You can click on the large picture in my blog, or just go to the Scrapbook
link.

Soooo sweet Allaya!

A big hug to both of you,

Anna Maria

Old November 8th 03, 06:15 AM
Els van Dam

In article Z%Xqb.13032$mb5.5131@fed1read02, "Allaya Diep"
wrote:

Hi Everybody!

Sorry I've been out for so long, but you know how pregnancy can be. She's
finally here though! Please visit my website for lots of pictures of the
cutest baby in the nursery! (okay, I guess I'm a little biased)

You can click on the large picture in my blog, or just go to the Scrapbook
link.

www.allaya.com

Allaya

Allaya she sure is a darling....enjoy

Hug

Els

--
I have added a trap for spammers......niet.....
Old November 8th 03, 11:05 AM
Sorola Pinja

Melody said it all. L looks beautiful.
Best: Pirjo
"Angelicsong" kirjoitti
. cable.rogers.com...

Old November 8th 03, 12:51 PM
Trish

She's adorable Allaya:)
Congrats:)

--
Trish
http://community.webshots.com/user/trishirvine

Old November 8th 03, 01:46 PM
CMM PDX2

Allaya wrote:

Sorry I've been out for so long, but you know how pregnancy can be. She's

finally here though! Please visit my website for
lots of pictures of the cutest baby in the nursery! (okay, I guess
I'm a little biased)

Awwwwwww - Allaya, Lainey's *gorgeous*!!! You're not biased. g Huge congrats
to you and Adam. Wonderful pix, too!

Had to giggle about Adam and the nursery. With Laine being in her bassinet in
your room, though, is he working fast now?? ::very innocent look:: Also about
you knowing she was coming, and no one believing you...happened to my Mom with
me. It'd been 11 years since she had my brother, so no one believed her in the
hospital when she said I was coming, right then. (what, you forget everything
in 11 years??) *Finally* someone checked, gasped, "Ohmigod, she's crowning!",
and they whipped her onto a gurney. An intern actually delivered me; Mom's
doctor didn't make it there until it was all over. g

Glad you and Laine made it through safe and she's doing well. Loved the pix,
and hope to see more when you get 'em!

Hugs,
Monica
CMMPDX2 at aol
remove 'eat.spam' to email me
---------
"No, that isn't me you saw - I'm not here, I'm incognito!" (Me, Myself & I)
Support our Troops!!
http://www.wtv-zone.com/kjsb/bataan.html
Old November 8th 03, 02:34 PM
Karen

"Allaya Diep" wrote in message
Hi Everybody!

Sorry I've been out for so long, but you know how pregnancy can be. She's
finally here though! Please visit my website for lots of pictures of the
cutest baby in the nursery! (okay, I guess I'm a little biased)

You can click on the large picture in my blog, or just go to the Scrapbook
link.

www.allaya.com

Allaya

She's just adorable! I loved reading your blog too -- I can't get over that
nurse during the false alarm!

Congratulations!

Karen in MN