OT sort of - men quilters?

Old January 30th 06, 05:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default OT sort of - men quilters?

He most certainly is extremely pleasant - affable and, as you say,
genuine. I thoroughly enjoyed meeting him, and he didn't seem to mind
that I didn't buy anything! You'll have a great time in the class, I'm
sure.
..
In message L5pDf.742706$_o.584264@attbi_s71, KJ
writes
Isn't Ricky Timms the nicest person when you meet him? Not everyone can be
so warm and welcoming when approached at a quilt show or in a booth. Yes, I
know he has things to sell, but there is a genuiness that comes through his
persona. I've watched his DVD's over and over and it feels like he's a
friend. I'm signed up for a class from him in Paducah this year. Can't
wait!
KJ

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old January 30th 06, 09:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Kaffe Fassett. Joe Cunningham. Gerald Roy. I think GR designs
fabrics for the Pilgrim Roy Collection and is a quilt historian,
but I do not know if he actually makes quilts.
PAT

Kay Ahr wrote:

Need help again. . . . This time I'm making a webpage for a possible
quilting club we might start with students at our middle school. We have a
couple of boys who quilt. I thought I would put links on the webpage to
sites of men who quilt. Ricky Tims, John Flynn, Mark Lapinski. That's all
I know of.

Who are some other guys who quilt?
Thanks.

Old February 1st 06, 03:38 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Wow! Very unusual! And beautiful. . . .
--
Kay Ahr
Reno/Sparks, Nevada USA

Old February 1st 06, 08:42 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

When I looked at his Ocean View from Coast Boulevard quilt there was a
complete optical illusion of it being 3D and going right back into the
screen.

http://www.danolfe.com/gallery.htm
--
Sally at the Seaside ~~~~~~~~~~ (uk)

On Tue, 31 Jan 2006 19:38:37 -0800, "Kay Ahr"
wrote:

Wow! Very unusual! And beautiful. . . .

How Many Quilters Does it Take to....answers Diana Curtis Quilting 15 November 11th 04 10:13 PM
When Quilters Disagree Joan Quilting 7 January 17th 04 02:22 AM
Quilters are great people!! Eli Quilting 3 January 11th 04 03:09 PM
OT - sort of Roz in Montreal Quilting 2 December 20th 03 05:13 PM
Sort of OT, ad kinda - update on website, including Bead Notes Kandice Seeber Beads 25 July 17th 03 01:09 AM