Babylock Decorator's Choice

Old August 2nd 07, 04:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KI Graham

Default Babylock Decorator's Choice

Does anyone have any comments about this machine? I just picked one up at a
store that's discontinuing the brand and now I'm wondering if I was too
hasty. (I bought the floor model, so I can't actually take the machine until
all his stock has sold...probably a week or so.)

--
Kim Graham
http://members.shaw.ca/kigraham

Old August 2nd 07, 04:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
polly esther

I checked on WebCrawler to see what you'd bought. It seems to have every
feature a body could want. All I know about Babylock is that IF I ever
bought an embroidery machine, that's the brand I'd go with; don't have any
experience with Baby's sewing machines. Hold your breath and turn blue if
they try to send you home without an instruction manual; that beautiful
machine has a heap of features you'll want to learn. Polly

Old August 2nd 07, 06:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KI Graham

They're giving me free lessons [as well as the manual, extra feet etc.]. I
may end up buying the extension table, although I also own a Babylock
Quilter's choice professional that I use for freemotion stuff.

Now I have three granddaughters, I'm finding I'm doing some garment sewing
as well as quilting. This machine had the four features I was looking for,
at a price that was within reason [$700 Cdn.]: needle up/down; knee lifter;
decent blanket-stitch and buttonholer;and built-in thread cutter. I have
been happy with my other machine, so I'm cautiously optimistic about this
one.

Old August 5th 07, 09:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Sounds good to me! Enjoy this new treasure. PAT

KI Graham wrote:

They're giving me free lessons [as well as the manual, extra feet etc.]. I
may end up buying the extension table, although I also own a Babylock
Quilter's choice professional that I use for freemotion stuff.

Now I have three granddaughters, I'm finding I'm doing some garment sewing
as well as quilting. This machine had the four features I was looking for,
at a price that was within reason [$700 Cdn.]: needle up/down; knee lifter;
decent blanket-stitch and buttonholer;and built-in thread cutter. I have
been happy with my other machine, so I'm cautiously optimistic about this
one.

info on Babylock or machine embroidery Karen Antalek Quilting 0 July 27th 07 10:09 PM
Babylock machines Don/Gen Quilting 0 September 22nd 04 09:59 PM
Babylock Digitizing Question Steve McDevitt Sewing 1 January 8th 04 12:29 AM
Babylock Digitizing Steve McDevitt Sewing 1 January 7th 04 05:12 PM
Babylock Quilters Choice Professional Questions Kate T. Quilting 19 December 6th 03 06:57 PM