Do fish dance?

Old March 28th 06, 12:38 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Do fish dance?

I guess that would be synchronized swim! At any rate, join me in a happy
dance for two fish quilts: I had asked for ideas a while back, so thought
you'd like to see what we came up with:
http://members.shaw.ca/kigraham/gallery.html

Click on "Go Fish" in "Kim's Quilts".

--
Kim Graham
http://members.shaw.ca/kigraham

Old March 28th 06, 01:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Both the quilts and the girls are adorable. Love Marnina's smile!

--
Louise in Iowa
nieland4 at mchsi dot com

k.net...

Old March 28th 06, 02:12 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I love the crab in the corner! What a great touch!

And Nina, what a living doll! She's a Heidi!

Lucky, lucky you!

Tina

Old March 28th 06, 02:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

They're not my kids [thank goodness....I love them to bits, but I'm WAAAAY
beyond wanting to have a 3-year-old around!]\

--
Kim Graham
http://members.shaw.ca/kigraham
Nanaimo, BC, Canada
THE WORD IN PATCHWORK

oups.com...

Old March 28th 06, 02:53 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Kim,
The fish quilt was darling, but I was really blown away by your 'Twisted
Tails' Mystery quilt!!
I'm going to a quilt retreat in 9 (no, I'm not counting!!) days & although I
had planned to work on stuff for everyone else, that quilt is calling my
name!!
Hugs to you and thanks for sharing
Merrystitch

Old March 28th 06, 08:21 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

What fun, Kim!
I do so love the one going the 'wrong' way. Or is he the only one going
the 'right' way!!
..
In message ZH_Vf.190697$B94.149624@pd7tw3no, KI Graham
writes
I guess that would be synchronized swim! At any rate, join me in a happy
dance for two fish quilts: I had asked for ideas a while back, so thought
you'd like to see what we came up with:
http://members.shaw.ca/kigraham/gallery.html

Click on "Go Fish" in "Kim's Quilts".

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old March 28th 06, 05:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

.
In message ZH_Vf.190697$B94.149624@pd7tw3no, KI Graham
writes
I guess that would be synchronized swim! At any rate, join me in a happy
dance for two fish quilts: I had asked for ideas a while back, so thought
you'd like to see what we came up with:
http://members.shaw.ca/kigraham/gallery.html

Click on "Go Fish" in "Kim's Quilts".

What adorable quilts! And the girls look *so* pleased to have them. The
fish quilt is my favorite, too -- and I just love the crab in the
corner. G
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1