Whoo hoo! I have my Delica sample cards

Old July 22nd 04, 02:34 PM
Su/Cutworks

Default Whoo hoo! I have my Delica sample cards

I know that a number of people here don't buy from FMG, and to them I
apologize for a lack of solidarity but they were the ones who were helpful
and saved me a bundle on the order.

So, now I have the entire set of Delica sample cards, and am going to have
to spend some time examining each tiny bead, so I may be some time....

-Su

Old July 22nd 04, 03:40 PM
Shirley Shone

I will have to come over and dig you out.
Shirley

In message , Su/Cutworks
writes

--
Shirley Shone
Old July 22nd 04, 04:09 PM
Su/Cutworks

Shirley wrote:

I will have to come over and dig you out.

:-)

My sister is arriving at Manchester airport on Wednesday for two weeks, but
I'm free any time after that. If you come over before Wednesday you'll be
doing housework, as anyone within reach of a duster or vacuum cleaner will
be press ganged into helping tidy up the boat.

My husband has a list of things he's been meaning to get done for the last
year, he's halfway through the list! This includes painting the alcove
where my computer desk is and putting up a shelf for the printer. I should
have nagged my sis into coming for a visit ages ago.

You're welcome to drop by when you have the time but you've been warned. (G)

-Su