newbie

Old January 2nd 04, 01:10 AM
Kenda

Default newbie

Hello all, I signed up a few days ago. I have recently started working with
polymer-clay. I love it! a bit about me: I am 34 y/o, a DH, DS 15, DS 13.
My job is shift work so I have lots of time to "play". Fortunately DH puts
up with my "inspirations" and doesn't mind if I let the housework go! LOL
He will just pick up the slack, including cooking dinner! I look forward to
reading everyone's tips.
Kenda
(remove nospam from address to email me)

Old January 2nd 04, 03:24 AM
dawn

Ok, time to translate. H= husband maybe?.. DS 15...daughter or son 15
years old? I'm guessing ! I know what LOL is but need help on the rest.

Dawn Stubitsch
http://www.thumbprintkids.com
http://www.thumbprintkids.com/pages/caketoppers.html

Old January 2nd 04, 05:00 AM
Kenda

Sorry about that Dawn, DH = dear husband, DS= dear son 15y/o, plus one
that's 13 y/o.

Kenda
(remove nospam to use email addy)

.com...

Old January 2nd 04, 06:18 PM
Sjpolyclay

Hi Kenda, and welcome!!!
Sarajane

Sarajane's Polymer Clay Gallery
http://www.polyclay.com

Old January 3rd 04, 06:52 PM
dawn

Hi Kenda, Thanks for decifering for me! Welcome to the group! There are lots
of nice people here.
"Kenda" wrote in message
Sorry about that Dawn, DH = dear husband, DS= dear son 15y/o, plus one
that's 13 y/o.

Kenda
(remove nospam to use email addy)

.com...

Old January 7th 04, 10:18 AM
Mehuman

Welcome on board "Kenda" :-)

--
Ciao

Mehuman
http://www.xs4all.nl/~emsmr/index.htm

Ripulite i piatti, o non ci sarą il dessert!

( Rimuova questo "ZUPPA ALLA LUCCHESE" )

"Kenda" schreef in bericht
Hello all, I signed up a few days ago. I have recently started working

with
polymer-clay. I love it! a bit about me: I am 34 y/o, a DH, DS 15, DS

13.
My job is shift work so I have lots of time to "play". Fortunately DH

puts
up with my "inspirations" and doesn't mind if I let the housework go! LOL
He will just pick up the slack, including cooking dinner! I look forward

reading everyone's tips.
Kenda
(remove nospam from address to email me)

Intro and newbie question *~Candygrrl~* Beads 26 September 21st 04 06:04 PM
Newbie Lampworkers starlia Beads 17 April 24th 04 01:28 PM
am a newbie and lookin for some books Jasmin Polymer Clay 0 September 6th 03 06:53 AM
RCB FAQ and Newbie Welcome - Weekly Post 8/15/03 Kandice Seeber Beads 1 August 15th 03 07:57 PM
Newbie!!! (i admit it, and need all the advice i can get) C. Gregory Beads 7 July 9th 03 04:31 AM