Block in Karen's Hug

Old September 17th 03, 03:43 AM
Glenn/Patty

Default Block in Karen's Hug

Hi all: Showed DH pic of Karen's hug and he really liked the star block
that is in the second row down and eight in from the left and then the same
block is in the second row from the bottom and fifth one in from the left.
Can anyone tell me what the name of the block is. I want to put that on my
to do list for a quilt that I'll make for him. The link was posted by
Jennifer earlier.

TIA, Patty in NWO

Old September 17th 03, 04:34 AM
Sharon Harper

Can't help you with a name but it is kinda perdy isn't it?

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Qof DU)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/index.html

Old September 17th 03, 05:42 AM
Ann

Not sure but would it be Stars adn Diamonds on the Quilters cache site here
http://www.quilterscache.com/S_U/Sta...ondsBlock.html

Karen Hug Quilt is gorgeous by the way

Ann

Old September 17th 03, 01:45 PM
DMOscarson

I missed the link and would love to see the quilt. Could someone repost,
please?

Thanks
Debbie
Old September 17th 03, 01:50 PM
Queen of Squishies

Pat on the Hill, and the Black Rose, made those two blocks. What is it
called, gals?

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old September 17th 03, 01:50 PM
Queen of Squishies

Thanks, Ann. The quilt is soooooo gorgeous. It shines, it really shines!
I'm uploading the pics even as we speak. Stay tuned......

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old September 17th 03, 01:59 PM
georg

DMOscarson wrote:

I missed the link and would love to see the quilt. Could someone repost,
please?

Thanks
Debbie

http://interactive-1.rogers.com/jennellH/Hugquilt/

-georg

Old September 17th 03, 03:00 PM
Patti

Hullo Karen
Well, my source calls it St Barbara's Star; but I expect there are other
names. Mine is done as a four section foundation pieced block.
..
In article .net,
Queen of Squishies writes
Pat on the Hill, and the Black Rose, made those two blocks. What is it
called, gals?

Karen, Queen of Squishies

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old September 17th 03, 03:22 PM
Jalynne

It sure looks like a paper pieced star....i've seen it in a book
somewhere....shoot....wish i could be more help. But hey, couldn't you draw it?
--
Jalynne

Old September 17th 03, 03:41 PM
Jalynne

I think i found it.

http://www.quilterscache.com/D_F/Eig...ion2Block.html

--
Jalynne

"Glenn/Patty" wrote in message
Hi all: Showed DH pic of Karen's hug and he really liked the star block
that is in the second row down and eight in from the left and then the same
block is in the second row from the bottom and fifth one in from the left.
Can anyone tell me what the name of the block is. I want to put that on my
to do list for a quilt that I'll make for him. The link was posted by
Jennifer earlier.

TIA, Patty in NWO

Painted Glass Block Landscape Lights (was Glass Drill Bits) Steve J. Noll Glass 2 October 31st 04 04:50 AM
Art of Block Cutting 1930 printing ending soon! Cymraes Marketplace 0 April 27th 04 07:54 PM
Online pic of a Chinese Lantern block, anyone? QuiltShopHopper Quilting 3 September 17th 03 02:37 PM
Starflake block CNYstitcher Quilting 10 September 2nd 03 04:02 PM
Help with quilt block name origins Meme Greathouse Quilting 4 August 27th 03 12:01 PM