Column of Leaves by Brooknelson

Old October 9th 07, 04:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Shillelagh

Default Column of Leaves by Brooknelson

"Murielle" wrote in message
http://www.flickr.com/photos/9741815@N03/1449227663/

Shelagh

That's so lovely!

Murielle

Thank you!!!!

Old October 10th 07, 09:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Murielle

Ah, no. I didn't. But even so, industrious. Seriously. ;-))

Murielle

"Georgia" wrote in message
m...
Thanks. (You do realize that the work on that page spans 25 years...)

Georgia

"Murielle" wrote in message
Gorgeous! Wow! You are seriously industrious.

Murielle

"Georgia" wrote in message
news
Glad to hear you are home again. Please post pictures of the afghan!

Have been working on socks and other small items. Just finished a scarf
knit
lenghtwise--picture at http://www.georgiamorgan.net/html/knitting.htm.
Currently on the needles are socks knit lengthwise (so they'll have a
kitchener seam up the back) with self-striping yarn--so they'll have
vertical rather than horizontal stripes. The yarn came with the
instructions, but I'm only 12 rows in and already I'm figuring out how

I'd
improve (read: simplify) the design. (Actually, I changed it
already--didn't think I'd want striped socks in reverse stockinette.)

Georgia

"Spike Driver" wrote in message
news I have finished 3 column of leaves scarves recently. I started one
for
Noreen's mother and had 2 orders from family as soon as they laid eyes
on it. It is a beautiful verigated wool from Noreen's favorite yarn
shop in Rockford, IL. I have to get it in the mail to Noreen.

I am working on an afghan called "Honeycomb" from the 1990 issue of
"Homestead Classics AFGHAN" , I am glad I did not throw it away. A

long
time friend of our that sets with Gail 2 days a week saw the magzine

and
asked if I would make it for her, it is beautiful.

I spent 8 days in a rehab nursing home getting a little stronger
before
they would do the fusion on C3 and C4. I made many friends and will
be
teaching a knitting class soon, I am really looking forward to
teaching
a class again.

I also made a plane old black knit 2by2 rib scarf for my neighbor

across
the street. Him or his wife always knocks on the door if thy don't
see
me out and around for a while.

What projects are you all working on? I forgot the shortcut we all

used
for unfinished items.

What have you made during the summer months.

Hugs & God bless to all or our dear FRIENDS at RCTY,
Dennis & Gail