Queen of Stitching

Old August 25th 10, 11:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Dee in Oz[_3_]

Default Queen of Stitching

Well I thought that I was lucky because I didn't get theemail from 'Queen of
Stitching' but this morning it arrived, and that is even after many on here
told her it was inappropriate.

And yes my reply address on here includes 'nospam'

not happy

Dee in Oz

Old August 26th 10, 01:10 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Carole-Retired and Loving It

Same thing here. I was NOT a happy camper!!! It's one thing if I
sign up for an e-mail list, but another entirely to be put on one out
of the blue! None of my quilting business will go there, that's for
sure.

On Thu, 26 Aug 2010 08:15:49 +1000, "Dee in Oz"
wrote:

Well I thought that I was lucky because I didn't get theemail from 'Queen of
Stitching' but this morning it arrived, and that is even after many on here
told her it was inappropriate.

And yes my reply address on here includes 'nospam'

Carole D. - Retired and loving it in the foothills of NW Georgia

My quilts, crafts, QIs, and more - http://home.windstream.net/caroledoyle
Old August 26th 10, 02:26 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sherry

On Aug 25, 5:15*pm, "Dee in Oz"
wrote:
Well I thought that I was lucky because I didn't get theemail from 'Queen of
Stitching' but this morning it arrived, and that is even after many on here
told her it was inappropriate.

And yes my reply address on here includes 'nospam'

not happy

Dee in Oz

I didn't get one this time. Very odd. I did not reply to the other
one to "remove" from list, but I did make some kind of
comment on it here. It's very peculiar that the sender would
continue to harvest email addys from this group even after
the controversey about it a while back.

Sherry
Old August 26th 10, 04:03 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Other than that - doesn't it seem just a bit uppity for her to call herself
" QUEEN of stitching"? Indeed. Does she think we are chopped liver?
Well. Maybe some of us are but the gators like it. Polly

"Sherry" ...

Old August 26th 10, 04:31 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

Well, she will probably be the queen of hungry if the response is what it
seems! Hope she wasn't planning on
making a living off the whole scheme. : (
Taria

Old August 26th 10, 04:35 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
J*[_5_]

ack, i just googled her and she has an ID on facebook too.
hmmmm. gonna have to think about that and see what i can come up with...
j.

"Dee in Oz" ...

Old August 26th 10, 10:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Nana.Wilson

And another thing....I have been getting 'complimentary' catalogs that I DO
NOT WANT!! Sorry for yelling:-( So tired of trying to do the right thing
in regards to being 'green' (recycling, reusing etc.) & having others
through no fault of yours, use paper from cut down trees to send you books
that you didn't even requestsheesh

Nana.......soapbox mode off......thanks for '
'listening'

Old August 27th 10, 07:11 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pauline[_3_]

Default Unwanted Catalogs was Queen of Stitching

I use this site - http://www.catalogchoice.org/ to stop receiving catalogs
from MOST places I do not want catalogs from. Some companies do not
cooperate with Catalog Choice, but most do & it has really cut down on the
number of unwanted catalogs I was receiving. NAYY

Pauline
Northern California

Old August 27th 10, 09:48 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sartorresartus

It was my turn for the QOS spatter, today.

I have unsubscribed. But I had to confirm my email to do that. Not
happy about that wheeze.

Otherwise harmless, but as irritating as the spam I get from other
sources.

Nel
(GQ)