Prize Winner

Old March 1st 11, 11:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Sharon

Default Prize Winner

I'm so thrilled - I won 1st prize in my category for Mermaids of the
Deep Blue by Mirabilia at the local Needlework Show. It can be seen
in the photos at RCTN if anyone is interested in having a peek.

Sharon (N.B.)
Old March 2nd 11, 12:17 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Susan Hartman[_2_]

On 3/1/2011 5:18 PM, Sharon wrote:
I'm so thrilled - I won 1st prize in my category for Mermaids of the
Deep Blue by Mirabilia at the local Needlework Show. It can be seen
in the photos at RCTN if anyone is interested in having a peek.

Sharon (N.B.)

Congrats, Sharon! Well done!

sue

--
Susan Hartman
Old March 2nd 11, 03:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gillian Murray

On 3/1/2011 5:18 PM, Sharon wrote:
I'm so thrilled - I won 1st prize in my category for Mermaids of the
Deep Blue by Mirabilia at the local Needlework Show. It can be seen
in the photos at RCTN if anyone is interested in having a peek.

Sharon (N.B.)

Way to go, my friend!!!!! Congrats.
Old March 2nd 11, 03:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lucille

"Gillian Murray" wrote in message
On 3/1/2011 5:18 PM, Sharon wrote:
I'm so thrilled - I won 1st prize in my category for Mermaids of the
Deep Blue by Mirabilia at the local Needlework Show. It can be seen
in the photos at RCTN if anyone is interested in having a peek.

Sharon (N.B.)

WooHoo!!!! It's a beautiful piece.

Lucille

Old March 2nd 11, 03:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Nancy

On Mar 1, 5:18*pm, Sharon wrote:
I'm so thrilled - I won 1st prize in my category for Mermaids of the
Deep Blue by Mirabilia at the local Needlework Show. *It can be seen
in the photos at RCTN if anyone is interested in having a peek.

Sharon (N.B.)

Congrats!!!! It's beautiful.

Nancy
Old March 2nd 11, 05:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan E.

On Mar 1, 4:18*pm, Sharon wrote:
I'm so thrilled - I won 1st prize in my category for Mermaids of the
Deep Blue by Mirabilia at the local Needlework Show. *It can be seen
in the photos at RCTN if anyone is interested in having a peek.

Sharon (N.B.)

That's *wonderful*, Sharon! I'm so happy for you!

Joan
Old March 3rd 11, 09:53 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Liadain

On Mar 1, 3:18*pm, Sharon wrote:
I'm so thrilled - I won 1st prize in my category for Mermaids of the
Deep Blue by Mirabilia at the local Needlework Show. *It can be seen
in the photos at RCTN if anyone is interested in having a peek.

Sharon (N.B.)

Congratulations, Sharon! Great work!

Liadain
Old March 3rd 11, 11:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Lee[_2_]

On Tue, 1 Mar 2011 17:18:14 -0500, Sharon wrote
(in article
):

I'm so thrilled - I won 1st prize in my category for Mermaids of the
Deep Blue by Mirabilia at the local Needlework Show. It can be seen
in the photos at RCTN if anyone is interested in having a peek.

Sharon (N.B.)

Where is RCTN?

--
Lee
Park Ridge NJ

AD: New Prize Elli Rubberstamps 0 February 7th 07 07:17 PM
Mall Crawl Prize Winner joysjane Quilting 0 December 3rd 05 07:44 PM
the winner of the febs prize draw at stitches galore uk is margret singleton Marketplace 0 March 1st 05 10:10 PM
teh winner of the febs prize draw at stitches galore uk is margret singleton Marketplace 0 March 1st 05 10:10 PM