Ot Good night

Old July 25th 06, 09:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Magie Noire

Default Ot Good night

Good night Mirjam!
Sleep well!
Sofia D

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" a écrit dans le message de news:
Good night to all ,, we had a very rockety day ,, but we are full of
high morals, made a round call to many friends each enclosed in their
safe place ,,,
Post lady came as usual and the birds bathed in their water ,,,
mirjam

Old July 26th 06, 04:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Olwyn Mary

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote:
Good night to all ,, we had a very rockety day ,, but we are full of
high morals, made a round call to many friends each enclosed in their
safe place ,,,
Post lady came as usual and the birds bathed in their water ,,,
mirjam

So, are you able to go out to obtain supplies? I know you have said you
are a vegetarian, and it is not easy to keep many fresh fruits and
vegetables on hand for more than a week. (I know this. Until now,
whenever a hurricane was predicted I always used to have enough supplies
of everything on hand to be able to live for ten days without shops or
any city services).

Olwyn Mary in New Orleans

Old July 26th 06, 10:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

BY law food shops have to be open , and my husband can drive quickly
and stock up , Being a warm country we have a rather big frigider and
freezer,,, we eat yogurts , i cook warm every day + salad , a real
luxery compared to some of friends who are closed in a safety room ,
Between alarms we go up to the kitchen , and the dining nook , listen
to too many news , i always have some dried fruits as well ,,,