New Member

Old August 22nd 08, 11:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Josie

Default New Member

Hi, I have just signed up to this group. I have been a keen quilter
since 1997, and used to be a member of the rec.crafts.quilting
newsgroup around 2000. In case any of you here were on that at that
time, I went to Malvern and met up with many members of that group
with my friend Bambi.

Anyway, I have a blogger site on which I am currently logging all my
quilts and fabric art pieces from the past 10/11 years. You can find
it at http://quiltandfabricart.blogspot.com/ if you're interested.

Looking forward to getting to know other quilters and maybe even
meeting back up with some old quilting friends.

Regards

Josie
Old August 22nd 08, 12:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

A big warm welcome to ya, Josie! I'll peruse your pictures throughout the
day. You can find mine at http://community.webshots.com/user/hicall. Talk
to ya soon.

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Outside, every day, no matter what.

Old August 22nd 08, 02:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

I think you must pre-date me, Josie - just a bit, a year perhaps?
Welcome from another Brit (at least I assume you are if you were at
Malvern).
It's good to meet you and see you here - hope we'll get to know you.
I'll check on your blog; but I haven't been there yet.
..
In message
,
Josie writes
Hi, I have just signed up to this group. I have been a keen quilter
since 1997, and used to be a member of the rec.crafts.quilting
newsgroup around 2000. In case any of you here were on that at that
time, I went to Malvern and met up with many members of that group
with my friend Bambi.

Anyway, I have a blogger site on which I am currently logging all my
quilts and fabric art pieces from the past 10/11 years. You can find
it at http://quiltandfabricart.blogspot.com/ if you're interested.

Looking forward to getting to know other quilters and maybe even
meeting back up with some old quilting friends.

Regards

Josie

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill

Old August 22nd 08, 06:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Michelle C[_3_]

Hi Josie,

Welcome to the group! I look forward to checking out your blog.
--
Michelle in Nevada, USA
http://community.webshots.com/user/desert_quilter

Old August 22nd 08, 11:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Lenore L

Welcome back. I was in the group then, took a hiatus and came back this
year too.

Happy quilting,

Lenore

Old August 24th 08, 06:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Hello Josie!
I'd just like to say Welcome to the Land of RCTQ. We have fun
here, no moderator, no rules. The only thing you really need to know is that
it is very wise to have your chocolate vetted. Just send a pound or two to
the Office of the Official Chocolate Taster of RCTQ, which is in my Palace
here in Virginia. I will test and taste and report back via email. You don't
have to thank me ... this is my unselfish volunteer duty in RCTQ. A tough
job, but someone's gotta do it.

Pat In Virginia/USA
PS: It is still summer here ... packing wiht dry ice & overnight shipment is
recommended!

new member Fran Quilting 0 March 8th 07 09:26 PM
New Member CraftyRN Yarn 8 November 10th 06 12:20 PM
new member riverartstudios Glass 2 January 18th 06 02:02 AM
New member (or old?) Soozergirl Yarn 8 December 8th 05 03:57 PM
new member here S Quilting 24 October 25th 05 04:33 AM