Decisions...decisions! Advice needed

Old November 28th 07, 07:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Gwyneð Bennetdottir

Default Decisions...decisions! Advice needed

I need your opinion, should I use the diamonds or the squares on this
quilt? This is a Christmas present for my new daughter in law so it
has to be perfect! The picture is below:

http://tinyurl.com/2eeywt

Thanks! Gwynn
Old November 28th 07, 07:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
SewVeryCreative

Default Decisions...decisions! Advice needed (DO NOT OPEN!!)

Trust me ... you do NOT want to click on that link!!

Seriously ... I am still trying to erase the image off my mind!
Yuck.

Hugs!!
Connie

Old November 28th 07, 08:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
BEI Design

Please delete the porn spam link if/when you respond to this
creep.

"SewVeryCreative" ConnieATsewverycreativeDOTcom wrote in
message ...
Trust me ... you do NOT want to click on that link!!

Seriously ... I am still trying to erase the image off my
mind!
Yuck.

Hugs!!
Connie

"Gwyneð Bennetdottir" wrote in
message
I need your opinion, should I use the diamonds or the
squares on this
quilt? This is a Christmas present for my new daughter
in law so it
has to be perfect! The picture is below:

http://snip-porn-spam-link

Thanks! Gwynn

Old November 28th 07, 08:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
SewVeryCreative

I'm sorry ... it slipped my mind. If you had seen the disgusting link the
idiot posted, you would have been shocked into forgetting, too!!

"BEI Design" wrote in message
Please delete the porn spam link if/when you respond to this
creep.

"SewVeryCreative" ConnieATsewverycreativeDOTcom wrote in
message ...
Trust me ... you do NOT want to click on that link!!

Seriously ... I am still trying to erase the image off my
mind!
Yuck.

Hugs!!
Connie

"Gwyneð Bennetdottir" wrote in
message

I need

some electric shock therapy!!

Old November 28th 07, 08:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
BEI Design

SewVeryCreative wrote:
I'm sorry ... it slipped my mind. If you had seen the
disgusting link the idiot posted, you would have been
shocked into forgetting, too!!

I did see it UGH I momentarily forgot the previous
attempts by this sicko to spam fetish images to the sewing
groups. I strongly recommend reporting this abuse to:

Old November 28th 07, 08:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
SewVeryCreative

"BEI Design" wrote in message
. ..
SewVeryCreative wrote:
I'm sorry ... it slipped my mind. If you had seen the
disgusting link the idiot posted, you would have been
shocked into forgetting, too!!

I did see it UGH I momentarily forgot the previous
attempts by this sicko to spam fetish images to the sewing
groups.

Why in the world would this nutjob be posting this crap to a sewing group???
My quilt group has gotten five so far today from this idiot!!

I strongly recommend reporting this abuse to:

Already done. Though, I might add, it might be more effective if more people
complained!!

(I complained to
- was that not the right one??)

V/R
Connie

Old November 28th 07, 10:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
BEI Design

SewVeryCreative wrote:
"BEI Design" wrote
in message
. ..
SewVeryCreative wrote:
I'm sorry ... it slipped my mind. If you had seen the
disgusting link the idiot posted, you would have been
shocked into forgetting, too!!

I did see it UGH I momentarily forgot the previous
attempts by this sicko to spam fetish images to the
sewing
groups.

Why in the world would this nutjob be posting this crap

^^^^

splorf

to a sewing group??? My quilt group has gotten five so
far today from this idiot!!

s/h/it is a seriously sick:

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/scatological

I strongly recommend reporting this abuse to:

Already done. Though, I might add, it might be more
effective if more people complained!!

Which I hope all concerned citizens will do. ;-)

(I complained to
- was that not the
right one??)

Probably fine, I usually use abuse@, all domains *should*
have that mailbox.

V/R
Connie

Beverly

Old November 28th 07, 10:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
SewVeryCreative

"BEI Design" wrote in message
SewVeryCreative wrote:
"BEI Design" wrote
in message
. ..
SewVeryCreative wrote:
I'm sorry ... it slipped my mind. If you had seen the
disgusting link the idiot posted, you would have been
shocked into forgetting, too!!

I did see it UGH I momentarily forgot the previous
attempts by this sicko to spam fetish images to the
sewing
groups.

Why in the world would this nutjob be posting this crap

^^^^

splorf

??

to a sewing group??? My quilt group has gotten five so
far today from this idiot!!

s/h/it is a seriously sick:

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/scatological

Okay, let's look at this logically (if one CAN do that with such a looney as
the subject) ... the stereotype of a quilter is a sweet old lady in a
rocker, lovingly stitching on quilt to keep her family warm, right?

So ... who in the h*ll would have to be so sick, so twisted, so mentally
stunted that they'd get their jollies from tormenting and shocking little
old ladies???

Seriously, that person should take a quick jump off a tall building. Soon.
Please. That is one person we don't need peeing in the gene pool!!

I know what scatologists do and what they're hoping for ... but it's the
saddest and most pathetic ones that scat (or hope to scat) little old
ladies! Too chicken to scat women his own age, I guess!! o_O
Yikes!!!

Hugs!!
Connie

Old November 29th 07, 12:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Joy Beeson

On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 14:19:59 -0600, "SewVeryCreative"
ConnieATsewverycreativeDOTcom wrote:

Why in the world would this nutjob be posting this crap to a sewing group???
My quilt group has gotten five so far today from this idiot!!

The embroidery group also.

Joy Beeson
--
joy beeson at comcast dot net
http://roughsewing.home.comcast.net/ -- sewing
Old November 29th 07, 12:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Pogonip[_2_]

SewVeryCreative wrote:

Okay, let's look at this logically (if one CAN do that with such a looney as
the subject) ... the stereotype of a quilter is a sweet old lady in a
rocker, lovingly stitching on quilt to keep her family warm, right?

So ... who in the h*ll would have to be so sick, so twisted, so mentally
stunted that they'd get their jollies from tormenting and shocking little
old ladies???

Absolutely! I got so upset, I put down my quilting and put on my
leather jumpsuit, my studded collar and hip-length boots and got out my
riding crop and ball gag. Now if I just knew where to find this naughty
person, I would apply Discipline.
--
Joanne
stitches @ singerlady.reno.nv.us.earth.milky-way.com