beaded xmas decoration

Old July 2nd 03, 11:52 AM
Marisa Cappetta

Default beaded xmas decoration

*waving hand in air* Me, me!

--
Marisa (AU)
ESBC

Old July 2nd 03, 02:02 PM
Diana Curtis

Would you recommend your pattern for a beginner? That ornament is
beautiful!!! I want to make it but think its a bit over my head.
Thanks,
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44

"Nita, White Raven Designs" wrote in message
Hi Every one!
I have been working on writing out instructions to make one of my beaded
Xmas decorations,
Links to photo's
http://www.users.bigpond.com/juanita...urplexmas2.jpg

http://www.users.bigpond.com/juanita...purplexmas.jpg

anyone like to test my instructions and give me any tips or advice....

what
do they call it "Beta test" ?
just let me know and I'll email them to you!
--
Warmest Regards,
Nita,

Old July 2nd 03, 05:58 PM
Beadbimbo

It's very pretty! Sadly, I'm not a seed beader though (yet).

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old July 2nd 03, 06:23 PM
Shirley Shone

I will test it for you if I have got all the beads. The flowers may take
some finding.
Shirley

In article , "Nita, White
Raven Designs" writes

Old July 2nd 03, 06:32 PM
SmartAlecBlonde4

me. me, me. My email addy is up above.

TIA

Jo Jo
Old July 2nd 03, 10:19 PM
Farleyaw

As a new beader I can be your ultimate dumb blonde tester to make sure your
directions really are detailed enough for everybody. I would LOVE to make that
ornament. Send the directions to me and let me try it.

Anne
Old July 2nd 03, 10:46 PM
Rachel T.

Ooooooooo... I'll try it! Looks fantastic!

Rachel T.
Damn right I'm good in bed. I can sleep for days.
Old July 2nd 03, 10:47 PM
Helen Page

Nita, White Raven Designs wrote:
Hi Every one!
I have been working on writing out instructions to make one of my
beaded Xmas decorations,
Links to photo's
http://www.users.bigpond.com/juanita...urplexmas2.jpg

http://www.users.bigpond.com/juanita...purplexmas.jpg

*klunk*

anyone like to test my instructions and give me any tips or
advice.... what do they call it "Beta test" ?
just let me know and I'll email them to you!

Ow, ow! Ok, you twisted my arm... lemme at it! (email in headers is valid)

Old July 3rd 03, 12:16 AM
Nita, White Raven Designs

Give it a try! it is done in two stages, first net over the ball and then
add the embellishment, I just hope the instructions are written
properly........
Email on the way!

Old July 3rd 03, 12:19 AM
Nita, White Raven Designs

the little flowers were from MJ (halsey trading) I'm sure one of us could
get some for you if you can't get any.