is anyone left here?

Old May 19th 14, 07:31 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Shirley

Default is anyone left here?

On 19/05/2014 06:22, wrote:
I'm still here from time to time. I read Facebook occasionally too. I don't
reply very often. I've slowed way down on my quilting for no apparent
reason. Really must get back to it
I miss the old days on the newsgroup, when we had so much fun. how many
remember the play that went on for weeks?
Donna in Bellevue

I remember it. I was Madame Fabergé ( Christened that by Connie Davis) I
had a good singing voice.
It will be 13 years in November That I went to Holland to help hand over
the Enschede Firework hug quilt and the four quilts that were given to
the widows of the firemen who lost their lives.
That was about the same time as the play.
I often wonder where Connie is now and if she is still on the narrow boat.

Hugs
Shirley

--
Shirley
www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old May 22nd 14, 08:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat on the Green

On 18/05/2014 04:42, Polly Esther wrote:
I'm here but just barely. Our cable co and some junk named 'live' make
reading/posting mighty difficult. They say 'someone' shot the cable
hookup. Some of our neighbors are just not normal. Polly

So glad you made it - we don't mind barely (this is an unbiased
newsgroup g).
Hope you're OK apart from technical annoyances; and that DH is keeping
well, too.

Pat on the Green
Old May 22nd 14, 08:10 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat on the Green

On 17/05/2014 23:43, wrote:
Testing....I might still be here if this works

-Irene in CNY

I can see you Irene!
I've missed a few days checking, so this is a bit late. sorry!

Pat on the Green
Old May 31st 14, 10:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy E

Howdy!
I am left, very left. I'm so far left... well, anyway....
Quilting. Always quilting. And collecting more fabric.
This stuff from Jason Yenter at In the Beginning is calling my name,
including my middle name!!

http://www.inthebeginningfabrics.com/displayfab/

http://www.inthebeginningfabrics.com....cgi?product=a
utmnhrvst

http://www.inthebeginningfabrics.com....cgi?product=w
ntwndrlnd

Cheers!
Ragmop/Sandy (yes, my middle name is Mop)

On 5/8/14 9:51 AM, in article , "Taria"
wrote:

Just wondering. Give a check in if you are still here. Maybe if others
realize folks still check here
they might post? Taria

Old May 31st 14, 10:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy E

Howdy!
How are your kids doing, Barbara?
(Did they get my card?)
Cheers to you, all of you!
Sandy

On 5/8/14 12:40 PM, in article , "Bobbie
Sews More" wrote:

"Taria" wrote in message ...

Just wondering. Give a check in if you are still here. Maybe if others
realize folks still check here
they might post? Taria

I check in regularly. I haven't done any quilting lately . Been very busy
helping son & DiL find a place to live. They have been living in our house
since the fire burned their apartment on Christmas Day night and they lost
everything. Hopefully, they will be able to move into a mobile home within
a month! We are excited about that,
Barbara in SC

Old May 31st 14, 10:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy E

Default Butterfyl is anyone left here?

Howdy!
Girlfriend B-fly, e' me; tell me what's up.
Was comparing notes about Phoenix with a friend, she loves it;
well, I've BEEN there, at least!
Also came across a pic of your hexagon quilt,
hand-quilted, of course. g

To all those who "check in" - SAY SOMETHING! POST!
Then we can all read it; otherwise, we're going to talk about you behind
your back. ;-P

Cheers!
Ragmop/Sandy

On 5/9/14 5:30 PM, in article ,
"Butterfly-Wings" wrote:

Pop in every once in awhile but I'm not on the compie much right now. Life
is rather unsettled but promises to get better once 'summer' is here.
Butterfly

Old May 31st 14, 10:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy E

Default Shirley in the U.K. is anyone left here?

Howdy!
Always glad to see your smiling face!

Cheers!
Ragmop/Sandy - quilting & buzzing the chain saw (cutting branches)

On 5/11/14 2:08 AM, in article ,
"Shirley" wrote:

On 08/05/2014 15:51, Taria wrote:
Just wondering. Give a check in if you are still here. Maybe if others
realize folks still check here
they might post? Taria

Still checking in every day
Shirley

Old May 31st 14, 10:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Janner

wrote:

Just wondering. Give a check in if you are still here. Maybe if others
realize folks still check here
they might post? Taria

Why were you called Mop? If you don't mind me asking and if you do, oh
well

Love the links to the fabrics.

Janner
France
Old May 31st 14, 11:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Shirley

"Shirley" wrote:

On 08/05/2014 15:51, Taria wrote:
Just wondering. Give a check in if you are still here. Maybe if others
realize folks still check here
they might post? Taria

Still checking in every day
Shirley

Will not be here much longer my ISP is dropping USENET in August.
So I shall be missing a lot of my USA friends.
Hugs
Shirley

--
Shirley
www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old June 1st 14, 07:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
- dlm.

Hello again! It has been such a long time since I've read/posted here.

Just to catch up, I'm trying to finish a quilt for my eldest DD to take to university in the fall. I've never machine quilted anything larger than a 24 inch square before, so this should be fun. I'm definitely up for the challenge.

I have some other projects in the queue: finishing a colour study quilt for youngest DD; finishing other sundry UFOs ( e.g., a Whole Cloth Quilt; Dear Jane blocks; Mariner's Compass blocks ); and finally making a Boucle blazer with a quilted lining.

Wishing everyone a fantastic summer!

- d.

I'm left-feathered! Leslie & The Furbabies in MO. Quilting 5 October 18th 07 03:30 PM
left over projects John Quilting 3 January 16th 07 08:59 AM
Left Handers abutteriss Yarn 18 February 20th 06 07:25 PM
Help for Left Hander Cheryl Yarn 5 September 28th 05 07:58 AM
Left overs.... Patricia Yarn 0 September 13th 03 02:20 PM