Attn Polly in the UK

Old December 7th 08, 11:59 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

Default Attn Polly in the UK

My package arrived but DS didn't tell me and I didn't see it (an other item
for me ). Found it yesterday.

Love the bag and love the card. Many hugs

Cheryl

Old December 7th 08, 03:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Parrotfish

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote ...
My package arrived but DS didn't tell me and I didn't see it (an other
item
for me ). Found it yesterday.

Love the bag and love the card. Many hugs

Well, better late than never!
I was beginning to feel anxious as I expected 1st class Airmail to be a tad
quicker.
I'm pleased that you like the bag )
--
Regards..............P-f

Old December 7th 08, 07:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Parrotfish

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote ...
"Parrotfish" wrote:

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote ...
My package arrived but DS didn't tell me and I didn't see it (an other
item
for me ). Found it yesterday.

Love the bag and love the card. Many hugs

Well, better late than never!
I was beginning to feel anxious as I expected 1st class Airmail to be a
tad
quicker.
I'm pleased that you like the bag )

I found it and a box of samples from a survey company I use and a notice
for
the library meeting.

I love it and I got a ton of compliments on it this morning at hockey.

Jolly good ! May you carry your bag in good health )
--
Regards..............Polly

Old December 7th 08, 11:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Olwyn Mary

Gillian Murray wrote:
Cheryl Isaak wrote:

On 12/7/08 12:29 PM, in article ,
"Gillian Murray" wrote:

Cheryl Isaak wrote:

On 12/7/08 9:34 AM, in article ,
"Parrotfish" wrote:

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote ...

My package arrived but DS didn't tell me and I didn't see it (an
other
item
for me ). Found it yesterday.

Love the bag and love the card. Many hugs

Well, better late than never!
I was beginning to feel anxious as I expected 1st class Airmail to
be a tad
quicker.
I'm pleased that you like the bag )

I found it and a box of samples from a survey company I use and a
notice for
the library meeting.

I love it and I got a ton of compliments on it this morning at hockey.

Cheryl

Cheryl,

is that on of the ladybug/ladybird bags?? I just love mine.

Gill

Yes! is is so cute

It is really sturdy, too. I think it is too cute to put the groceries
in, so I use it as a book bag !

I'm so glad others are finally using cloth bags for groceries. I started
(Yikes!) about twenty years ago, in Tampa, and put to use all those
"free" canvas totes which were given as an inducement to donate to
charity. They are so much easier to carry into the house, and hold lots
more groceries than those horrid plastic ones. OTOH, clerks used to
complain bitterly about having to pack them, and other customers looked
at me as a weirdo. Oh well, I guess I can consider myself a fashion
leader, right? While at it, I also crocheted several string bags for
lightweight but bulky items; I had to invent a pattern, as there were
none in any sources I had, but it was really easy.

Olwyn Mary in New Orleans.

Polly, are you okay? Sherry Starr Quilting 16 March 3rd 07 04:39 PM
Attn: Polly Ester - kiddies thank you for the squishie! witchystitcher Quilting 2 February 10th 07 02:35 PM
Fuzzy caterpillar- Attn: Polly Leslie & The Furbabies in MO. Quilting 1 December 5th 05 11:32 PM
Attn: Polly Bonnie NJ Quilting 1 May 18th 05 08:24 PM
ATTN Polly Esther Karlee in Kansas Quilting 8 January 30th 04 01:43 PM