I'm now at liberty to dish!

Old January 9th 04, 12:05 AM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

I like Stuffed pepers , cook them a lot, you might try it .
mirjam
On Thu, 08 Jan 2004 14:52:18 GMT, animaux wrote:

I have her killfiled and glad. I have shared my soul here, why on earth would I
not be truthful. I mean, I originally fibbed because I didn't know if Ginger
read this newsgroup, but now I came clean.

Mirjam, if you're reading this: Go stuff it.

On Thu, 08 Jan 2004 11:40:17 GMT, "zita_tempest"
opined:

And maybe you just came off as a little judgemental and condescending?

Isabel

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" wrote in message
I am surprised that Ruby hasn`t expressed her surprise here. I am
surprised about the whole story. If You animaux had a problem of sorts
with a shop, is this really the place to First praise this shop
[owner] and than scold her and tell that you lied in order to do get
something back,,, It all looks rather strange to me. And who is to
stay , that your version now is the last version of this story?
And anyway , this was not the place to conduct half truths ...
I am gald for you , to get your tools back . Maybe next time before
you do any sort of buisiness with somebody , you sign a little page
with Conditions of lending/giving tools ,,, etc,,,, would have saved
you sadness and the need to publicly tell starnge stories.
mirjam

Old January 9th 04, 06:55 AM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Well Ruby after your frequent reactions to anything i write , no
matter what , always waving with some `etiquette` or so called
Moralistic opinion, i thought that here was a matter , that would
`tickle` your Ettiquete feelings.
mirjam

I am surprised that you think I should be surprised.
ruby

Old January 9th 04, 08:44 AM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

And you know Ruby , what the great pity is , had you and many others
here ever carred to really listen and read what I and others
like me write here,. There would have been a lot more patience in the
world. When i joined this ng years ago , many people warned me ,that i
will loose a lot of my trust in Open discussion with people, of all
nationalities and cultures, if i had toi judge the world by this group
, which luckily i don`t do , i might have gotten a very pessimistic
view of the world. Had you RUBY really meant well , you coukd try and
make a Dialog ,, but you never tried,,,, and it sure is your loss .

Old January 9th 04, 10:23 PM
Meredith

Snort!

Meredith

stitcher wrote:

On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 15:10:38 -0400, wrot
On Thu, 08 Jan 2004 23:08:57 GMT, stitcher wrote:
On Thu, 08 Jan 2004 07:54:26 GMT,
(Mirjam
Bruck-Cohen) wrote:
I am surprised that Ruby hasn`t expressed her surprise here. I am
surprised about the whole story. If You animaux had a problem of sorts
with a shop, is this really the place to First praise this shop
[owner] and than scold her and tell that you lied in order to do get
something back,,, It all looks rather strange to me. And who is to
stay , that your version now is the last version of this story?
And anyway , this was not the place to conduct half truths ...
I am gald for you , to get your tools back . Maybe next time before
you do any sort of buisiness with somebody , you sign a little page
with Conditions of lending/giving tools ,,, etc,,,, would have saved
you sadness and the need to publicly tell starnge stories.
mirjam

I am surprised that you think I should be surprised.
ruby

I am not surprised that Mirjam thinks that you should be surprised
Ruby. I am not surprised either, I missed the original post
surprisingly.

Sheena

Well it doesn't surprise me that you are not surprised that Mirijam
thinks I should be suprised.No surprise that I don't know what I am
supposed to be surprised about. But that Mirijam thinks I should be
surprised by anything she writes surprises the heck out of me since
not surprisingly she continues to attribute many surprising opinions
to me.
Ruby

Old January 9th 04, 11:58 PM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

lately you ``were surprised about my attidtude to something ...." i
just though you might go on with this nice trait ....
mirjam

Old January 10th 04, 12:50 AM
zita_tempest

May I join you in that glass of wine? My mouth is hanging open in surprise.

Well I am very surprised this is the surprising way it is.
Surprisingly I say, a pox on it all. Here - have a nice glass of
wine Ruby - your surprise is confounding me.

Sheena

Old January 10th 04, 03:21 AM
Jan Lennie

I'm surprised that I wasn't invited to the 'whine' or even wine party .
My surprise was so strong that surprisingly enough I hit my own bottle - A
Hardy's Shiraz Sauvignon so 'Salyut
Jan
"stitcher" wrote in message
On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 23:50:55 GMT, "zita_tempest"
wrote:

May I join you in that glass of wine? My mouth is hanging open in

surprise.

What a nice surprise, pass the surprisingly good homemade plonk.
Not surprisingly we would be happy to have you join us in sipping this
surprisingly good vintage.
ruby

FA: Stunning Prehistroic Fossil Jewelry Box and Dish Laraw1 Marketplace 0 November 13th 04 03:22 PM
vintage Martex dish towel jon and/or mary Marketplace 0 January 12th 04 04:38 AM
casserole dish sandi Pottery 3 December 16th 03 05:28 AM
eBay Fish - Planter, Dish, Monkeypod Ulua, Ashtray Selina Carving 0 August 2nd 03 01:21 PM