is anyone left here?

Old May 9th 14, 02:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat on the Green

Default is anyone left here?

Yes, I will certainly try.
..
On 08/05/2014 23:18, Janner wrote:
Yep, check-in regularly, but it is sooooooo quiet here these days

Let's go retro and visit more often

Janner
France

On 08/05/14 16:51, Taria wrote:
Just wondering. Give a check in if you are still here. Maybe if others
realize folks still check here
they might post? Taria

Old May 9th 14, 03:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

I check at least once a day here, but gosh, there is so little activity. I don't do Facebook.

Cannot figure out how to get my other email address out of the header of this reply, guess you will have to put up with it.

Ginger in CA

Old May 9th 14, 06:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Julia in MN[_5_]

On 5/8/2014 9:51 AM, Taria wrote:
Just wondering. Give a check in if you are still here. Maybe if others
realize folks still check here
they might post? Taria

I'm still here & checking nearly every day. I'm also on facebook, but
don't always check RCTQ there.

Julia in MN
Old May 9th 14, 11:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterfly-Wings

Pop in every once in awhile but I'm not on the compie much right now. Life
is rather unsettled but promises to get better once 'summer' is here.
Butterfly

Old May 10th 14, 03:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

Thanks for checking in folks. Anyone quilting or is everyone out doing yard
clean up this time of year? I am beat from all the outside work here.
Taria

Old May 10th 14, 05:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Mary[_4_]

Both. Most recently quilting. In the last month or so I have finished 7 that I started as long as 8 years ago. It’s been to wet to do much in the yard.

Mary (retired and loving it in western Oregon)

Old May 11th 14, 08:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Shirley

On 08/05/2014 15:51, Taria wrote:
Just wondering. Give a check in if you are still here. Maybe if others
realize folks still check here
they might post? Taria

Still checking in every day
Shirley

--
Shirley
www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old May 11th 14, 02:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Lizzy Taylor

On 08/05/2014 15:51, Taria wrote:
Just wondering. Give a check in if you are still here. Maybe if others
realize folks still check here
they might post? Taria

I'm still here too - though I was away from home this week.

Lizzy
Old May 14th 14, 12:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Still here, too. Found a few good hauls at yard sales and quilt shows and trying to decide what to make with this assorted mess. I finally finished a quilt for my first and only grandson (we waited a very long time for him).. It was various baby animals on the front and dark brown Minkee on the back, super cuddly. I've made a few quilty wallets too. It's been a very long, cold, snowy winter here in NH and I haven't been inspired to do much lately. Now that spring has finally arrived, I'm planning to get back on track.. I've been considering getting a featherweight to be able to sew outside on my deck by the pool and gardens. I won't haul my super heavy Janome 6500 out there, but a featherweight might be fun.

Denise in NH

I'm left-feathered! Leslie & The Furbabies in MO. Quilting 5 October 18th 07 03:30 PM
left over projects John Quilting 3 January 16th 07 09:59 AM
Left Handers abutteriss Yarn 18 February 20th 06 08:25 PM
Help for Left Hander Cheryl Yarn 5 September 28th 05 07:58 AM
Left overs.... Patricia Yarn 0 September 13th 03 02:20 PM