SUPER HUG x a million PLUS HUG!!!!!!!!

Old July 14th 06, 04:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
pami

Default SUPER HUG x a million PLUS HUG!!!!!!!!

I am lost for words.....I love....love...love...this quilt. It's me all the
way.....Thank you so much. I cried when I opened my package. This is so
personalized. I love Campbell's Soup stuff and I was like "WOW" and
all..... I was actually a Campbell's Soup Girl for a food show once!
I don't know how you got this past me but you did and I am so blessed. I
will take this to chemo with me. I just want to show this off. I have one
more chemo ands this is the BEST HUG ever.
Cancer is a horrible and someday they may find a cure but the best medicine
is wonderful friends in your time of need and this GROUP has gone beyond
110%.
RCTQ is a wonderful group and I will always remember this day..........

Now as I close..... I am sending you a hug as I wrap my arms around each and
everyone of you. I am off to get another tissue.....tears of joy.

Hugs,
Pami

Old July 14th 06, 04:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Dannielle

I can't wait to see pictures of you all wrapped up in your new quilt!
Maybe you should have a hat in red and white to match!

Dannielle

Old July 14th 06, 04:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
quilter

How nice that it got to you in time for you to take it and show it off
at chemo. Is there a photo of it online yet? I can't wait to see it
either!
You certainly deserve it - happy fondling!

Lynn

Old July 14th 06, 04:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterflywings

So did anyone get any pixs at all? even one?
Ok, we'll settle for 'set-up' ones...just wanna see you wrapped in it

Butterfly (now you know why we kept telling you --you were NOT alone-- when
you went to chemo

Old July 14th 06, 04:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Terbear

so glad you like your HUG! try to get some pictures off to me for the
gallery, send 'em to
Can't wait to see this HUG!

--
Terbear~Curator of the HUG Gallery~
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/HUGS

Teri's quilts~
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts

Old July 14th 06, 04:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Carole-Retired and Loving It

On Fri, 14 Jul 2006 15:08:37 GMT, "pami" wrote:

I am lost for words.....I love....love...love...this quilt. It's me all the
way.....Thank you so much.

So glad you've got your HUG already!! Can't wait to see pictures of
the finished project...and we all hope that it will help you through
the chemo and recovery!

Carole in Northwest GA - Retired and loving it!
Homepage - http://home.alltel.net/caroledoyle/
Old July 14th 06, 04:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy Foster

In article ,
"pami" wrote:

[...]

Woohoo! We *did* it! Thanks so much to all who organized and put this
together for us all. A HUG is intended for its eventual owner and does
wonderful things for that person, but it's also for everyone in the
group; we all benefit from its warm fuzzies.

Pami, I'm so glad it reached you in time for your last chemo, and I
can't wait to see pics of you and it together!
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education
Old July 14th 06, 04:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther

Doing a hug with soup labels and vodka bottles was just plain fun, and we
are profoundly grateful that you are not a proctologist. Don't know how in
the world Butterfly managed with the move going on. Just Love, I'd guess.
Polly

Old July 14th 06, 05:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy Foster

In article . net,
"Polly Esther" wrote:

Doing a hug with soup labels and vodka bottles was just plain fun, and we
are profoundly grateful that you are not a proctologist. Don't know how in
the world Butterfly managed with the move going on. Just Love, I'd guess.
Polly

Polly, you never fail to make me smile! G

Old July 14th 06, 05:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

It's wonderful that it came to you so quickly.
I get the feeling that you're pleased g
Did I mention something about us being with you in the chemo room? g
Funny that - and I really had no idea when the quilt would be ready.
Well, we all know where inspiration comes from ...
..
In message , pami
writes
[...]

Best Regards