OT repeat OT : If you can't say anything Nice Don't say anything

Old August 28th 03, 10:06 PM
Dawn in Alberta

Default OT repeat OT : If you can't say anything Nice Don't say anything

OK , I have been reading certain posts, not saying a word, but gosh darn it
, today is my limit.
To the (trolls) ones that complain about us sharing info about life and what
ever else
Have you ever heard the saying , IF you can't say anything nice Don"t say
anything.

Ok that being said here is the nice, I haven't shared tons of personal info
here, just real basic ( well basic to me that is )info with the great people
here. Sure there are friendships made here, and what do friends do they talk
with each other. With this being a faster way of talking with each other the
friends will use the NG. I don't see any thing wrong with that, its another
way of drawing in more friends into the great circle well in this case the
great quilting frame.
I hate to say it , but certain ( trolls) people who complain about the talk
that goes on here, have made me want to stop talking here, but then I
thought I didn't have the TMJ op for nothing and I am not going to stop
talking for nuttin well maybe for chocolate but that is another matter.

So everyone saddle on up to the quilting frame and lets talk our hearts out
about anything and everything ,
cause how else are we going to learn anything and everything.

Dawn ( a diva in practice but in a nice way I am a canuck after all )

--
When life gets you down , Get up and Mambo
John Candy

Old August 28th 03, 10:46 PM
Ellison

Howdy!
To complete the subject title, Dawn (good one, btw!),
"If you don't have anything nice to say, come sit by me."
--Alice Roosevelt (Teddy's
daughter)
VBG
And another favorite: "Hey! That computer got a mouse? Move it!"
Meanwhile, back at the ranch, I'm just taking a quilting break;
time to fondle some fabric, look at the latest Connecting Threads flyer,
and think about more quilts. ;-D
Ragmop/Sandy
. ca...

Old August 28th 03, 11:11 PM
Christina in OK

Guess I am behind on this.... Trolls is what I call weeds..
always need pulling out of the garden.
Had that "Troll"problem awhile back... Some took care of that by contacting
there ISP.

Just a Though, But if the Trolls become too much, someone could start a
Yahoo Group... and limit membership, But in doing so, you don't get the post
in Newsgroups.

Old August 29th 03, 12:27 AM
Diana Curtis

LOL a Canuck Diva.. why not?
Thank you for sticking it out thru the rough posts. They come, they go. If
you leave (you being the very nice kind posters who share your lives and
quilts) then the trolls win by default.
We make up this group. It is up to us to make it up to our standards...
We have standards???? heehee
Diana, fondly gazing at the coming dawn...

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44

Old August 29th 03, 03:14 AM
Royce

Ah, but to quote Thumper's Dad..."If you can't say somethin' nice, don't say
nothin' at all."

--
Royce
A day hemmed in prayer is less likely to unravel.

Old August 29th 03, 03:56 AM
Polly Esther

"

"

Polly

Old August 29th 03, 04:27 AM
Dawn in Alberta

LOL snicker, snorffle, tears streaming down the face

Dawn

--
When life gets you down , Get up and Mambo
John Candy
Remove the NOSpam to reply
"Polly Esther" wrote in message
hlink.net...
"

"

Polly

Old August 29th 03, 04:28 AM
Jalynne

ROFLOLPIMP That's a good one. I'll have to remember that. I can picture you
gesturing wildly as you typed that.

--
Jalynne

Old August 29th 03, 05:13 AM
nzl*

yea, what polly said.

"Polly Esther" wrote in message
hlink.net...
| "
|

| "
|
| Polly

Nice handmade candles, and more... Alary Shop General Crafting 0 September 3rd 04 06:39 AM
Nice hearts Christina Peterson Beads 3 March 24th 04 11:24 PM
AD Nice Optical Furnace closing in a few hours. Jim Moore Beads 1 March 20th 04 10:09 PM
These are nice...eyecandy, alert. Barbara Forbes-Lyons Beads 2 January 15th 04 02:01 AM