Joanns Stores 60th Anniversary Coupon

Old August 22nd 03, 06:03 PM
nana2b

If you come up this way let me know. I would love to go to the shops
further north of me.

--
Sugar & Spice Quilts by Linda E
http://community.webshots.com/user/frame242

Old August 25th 03, 05:48 PM
DeNise

Jan,
That's odd! My coupons are always 50%.The last flyers I received
(expiring some date in Sept) were for 50%. In fact, we received a
coupon in yesterday's newspaper for 50% off a regular priced item and
the framing coupon was for 60% off! If they do follow through and
cut back to 40% coupons, I think I will cut back on shopping as well!
DeNise

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 22:15:43 GMT, "Jan in Colorado"
wrotE:

I asked about this in my local store when the latest flyer was only 40% not
the 50% I have become accustomed to. She told me that they would be going
to 40% nationwide in the very near future and they were phasing it across
the country.
Jan

Old August 27th 03, 03:16 AM
Nbhilyard

Since I moved not too long ago I re-enlisted for the Joann's mailing list. I
got a 50% off coupon in the latest flyer and took it to the store I usually
use. The manager (surely she deserves the trophy as the best Joann's
manager!!) checked out my purchase and commented on the 50% coupon, saying that
they're only doing 50% for target addresses -- 40% for the others.

Nann in Winthrop Harbor, Illinois
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"One of the advantages of being disorderly is that
one is always making exciting discoveries."
A. A. Milne
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Old August 28th 03, 04:34 PM
Vickie Y

This is so strange. I've never gotten anything but a 50% off coupon from
them. Sometimes they even have a 50% off coupon in the Sunday paper. Maybe
we're just lucky in Ohio, since that's where the headquarters is. BG
I agree, though, that they should have had a 60% off for the anniversary!

Vickie in Cleveland

Nann wrote...

Old August 30th 03, 02:01 AM
Holley